Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Name my baby boy

Bryan 45

My wife and I are expecting our second boy in February, and she's black-listed all the names I've come up with so far. Her two favorites are not my two favorites, so I've been given the challenge of finding another name she likes.

We've chosen the middle name of Dean, after her father, and the last name is Ray. Let me hear them!

:)

I have four boys and their names are Barrett, Dillon, Thompson, and Wilson. Some good names there.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I are expecting our second boy in February, and she's black-listed all the names I've come up with so far. Her two favorites are not my two favorites, so I've been given the challenge of finding another name she likes.

We've chosen the middle name of Dean, after her father, and the last name is Ray. Let me hear them!

:)

I have four boys and their names are Barrett, Dillon, Thompson, and Wilson. Some good names there.0

I forgot to mention that my oldest son's middle name is Dean. Barrett Dean rolls off of the tongue pretty easily.

Thanks for the advise North, but I watched the 1st one four years ago. :) It didn't bother me, but there is NO WAY I'd watch if it wasn't a C-section. I guess calves aren't as bad because they are covered in fur.

Bryan,

You should follow the Southern traditon-

William Robert= Billy Bob

James Raymond= Jimmy Ray (Jimmy Ray Ray!)

I always recommend Richard Edward. When momma yells out the back door "Dick Ed you get your butt in here", it'll always make you smile.

BTW-I was duck hunting on the Nolin near Glendale, yesterday, with a girl cousin of yours and her boyfriend. Ithink her name was Christine.

Dave

That's ok...it's enough to know that in a few years you'll be telling him:

Boy! Before you were born someone suggested that I name you Gomer. After the trouble you've gotten in I almost regret not listening to him!

How do I know this will happen? Because I have had the same talk with my son that my father had with me...

Son, talking to you is like beating my head against a brick wall...it only feels good when I stop

OK, well maybe your gene pool isn't as muddy as mine...

Congrats! :cheers:

And now you can get that Barrett tattoo you been wanting!!

Now that all the work is over...are you shooting Sunday??? :ph34r:

See you guys at Wilmore tomorrow! :) (Just kidding.)

Now, if it was a 3 gun match instead of just pistol....

Missed this post,...congrats! My wife and I named our youngest son, (10 months) Shamus Gunnar....Shamus you pronounce the A like it should sound when reading it from the alphabet. Shamus is scottish or Irish, it means detective or authority,..Gunnar is german for warrior. MY wife picked the gunnar name,...she saw it in a name book and thought it was unique. Shamus is sometimes spelled Seamus....

Thanks for all the help guys. Here he is, Barrett Dean Ray

382310604.jpg

8# 14oz, 19 3/4" long. Mom and baby are doing great. His big brother (4 years old) told me yesterday "I think we should keep him."

Just saw this and must say congratulations! Lots of love there in a house with children I must say. We wish only the best for you and your family. And don't worry, eventually they DO sleep through the night!

JZ