Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Products

hendrickx

Two rifles 4 uppers, an open shotgun,limited shotgun I even bought my 1st sv open gun from them. I regard them very Highly. And they all work ! (even the 11-87s) Great products and innovation.

Jp is the only Ar I would own.

JP adjustable gas block??

The JP adjustable gas block,,, I have is Steel,,,, Steel will hold up better than Alum-----

JP, is also a real 3 Gunner, and a good guy. You know when you spend your money you are getting a product from someone who is involved, and cares, The result is an outstanding product.

Jim M ammo

I am doing an undercover, unauthorized assessment of the quality of all JP products. I urge you to buy all their components and complete rifles that you can and then secretly send each to me for exhaustive long-term testing. I will return it to you after 20,000 rounds or so. Don't worry, whatever it is it will likely have at least that much more life in it.

JP Rocks!! :bow::wub:

Edited by XD Niner

I am doing an undercover, unauthorized assessment of the quality of all JP products. I urge you to buy all their components and complete rifles that you can and then secretly send each to me for exhaustive long-term testing. I will return it to you after 20,000 rounds or so. Don't worry, whatever it is it will likely have at least that much more life in it.

JP Rocks!! :bow::wub:

You should see his other post where he talks about and undercover assesment of different kinds of .223 ammo available and asks everyone to buy it and send it to him for testing. :goof:

Neal in AZ