Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags

Trini

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Botach Tactical has them for $19.99.

I've heard way too many horror stories about that place to even think of ordering anything from them. :surprise:

I've only ordered mags from them, but they've been pretty good to deal with. I had a question one time and actually got a human on the phone! I've heard about horror stories from years ago, but in the last year when mags have been hard to come by, all the folks commenting about them said the same thing....great price, normally in stock and when they aren't they let you know and you'll eventually get them. R,

Heard bad things myself. But 19.99 was to good to pass up. Ordered 5 magazines with regular shipping. I was set to wait a long time for the package. It showed up in 4 days. Go figure.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking....even if it took a while, the price was just too good to ignore. I had them on backorder from two places at one point and now I've got 20+ :P

A friend was there today to buy a M&P AR15 and had him check on the M&P mags. He said they had lots of them.. I figured for $5 more and knowing that I can them right now it worth it. I have place 2 orders with BT and one was cancelled after a couple of months and the other took 3 weeks to get.

I've always ordered bulk packs of c-more batteries from them with no issues, but I have never ordered anything else>>like you said to many horror stories.

Try Medic Batteries for the 1/3N batteries....fresh Duracells at good prices.

I took a leap of faith too and looks like it's going to work out ok. I orderd 5 as well on 10-27-09 shipped via regular UPS and they show enroute MPLS with a scheduled delivery of 11-2-09. That is pretty darn good!

I have had good luck with Botach in the past. Just ordered a few, we'll see how it goes. The only hitch is they say they won't deliver to a PO Box, but will only deliver to the billing address of the CC. Says they won't ship the order until their fraud prevention dept contacts me. Hopefully this won't slow things down much.

Just found a discount code on another forum for botach. Code is "ratings". They put it up on another forum in direct response to complaints about their customer service. I just ordered 3 mags for my M&P and the code is legit.

Just found a discount code on another forum for botach. Code is "ratings". They put it up on another forum in direct response to complaints about their customer service. I just ordered 3 mags for my M&P and the code is legit.

Sweet!

Sweet!

Don't tell me you're buying even more mags!

Sweet!

Don't tell me you're buying even more mags!

LOL....nah, I think 20+ is enough (did I just say that?) :P