Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Poker

WDB

Seriously, need I say more. Ranks right up there with watching grass grow and cars rust.

You forgot watching paint dry...seriously, I just don't see the appeal, especially when there's real sports ESPN could be showing.

+1 on this observation. it ain't a sport. put it on home shopping network and schlep books on how to bluff.

and don't get me started about "proper"sports in the olympics. :angry:

:roflol:

Get a good beer buzz going and watch that sport where they slide the big rock down the ice and a bunch of guys sweep the ice away in front of it with little brooms.

Oh and I kide you not there is and international effort to get Pole dancing added.

Americans have become a nation of couch potatoes, only stands to reason that more and more are watching couch potato activities.

+1

I can't believe that sitting on your butt while watching some other idiot sit on their butt can be considered "sporting"

+1 on this observation. it ain't a sport. put it on home shopping network and schlep books on how to bluff.

and don't get me started about "proper"sports in the olympics. :angry:

:roflol:

Get a good beer buzz going and watch that sport where they slide the big rock down the ice and a bunch of guys sweep the ice away in front of it with little brooms.

Oh and I kide you not there is and international effort to get Pole dancing added.

:cheers::surprise::)