Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Confused Crossover singers

Precision40

Laying there on my sofa Saturday, mindlessly flipping through the endless drivel of realitly TV when I come across Def Leppard performing on CMT. My eyebrow slightly raised since DL is one of my favorite bands. Sadly my enthusiasm was crushed when I saw Taylor F'n Swift singing "Photograph." I didn't know whether to laugh or vomit.

WTF is Taylor Swift Doing on MTV and WTF is DL doing on CMT? I'm confused...

I hate that one of my ATF bands has been reduced to riding the coat-tails of a 19 y/o Flavor of the month "country" singer.

I used to like the band Seether, but when I heard on the radio, that they did a cover of the Wham song Careless Whisper it took every ounce of energy NOT to jerk the wheel, and steer my car into a bridge embutment. :sick:

That song sounds better than the original.

but this works for me in a big way.

Jack

Yeah, this works for me too!

That video is awesome.

To get back on topic: I saw DL back during the Pyromania days and they were awesome. I also saw the Crossover episode with Taylor Swift. It didn't have the same impact but I didn't think it was the end of the world either.

-ld

I used to like the band Seether, but when I heard on the radio, that they did a cover of the Wham song Careless Whisper it took every ounce of energy NOT to jerk the wheel, and steer my car into a bridge embutment. :sick:

I just heard this yesterday!

I will never be the same again! My ears! My ears!

but this works for me in a big way.

Jack

Yeah, this works for me too!

That video is awesome.

To get back on topic: I saw DL back during the Pyromania days and they were awesome. I also saw the Crossover episode with Taylor Swift. It didn't have the same impact but I didn't think it was the end of the world either.

-ld

Pretty much the best cover ever. Trent Reznor said he never knew what the song meant until he heard Johnny sing it.