Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-ville Sept 5th USPSA

OK, I know this is a dumb question, but is this at Pickaway Sportsman Club...I am making sure i got the right GPS dealio. What time does the match start, etc. Do we shoot 1 round or 2..you know the basics..Thanks, T-VS

www.pcsirange.com.

Set up starts ~0800. Match starts when set-up is finished -- we aim for 1000. Might be closer to 1030, given the complexity of the set-ups. Come early, help, get the match going sooner. Thanks!

$15 cash/check. When you sign in, if this is your first time at the club: 1)sign the waiver, 2)ask if the "$5 for first time @ the match" deal is still offered.

Shoot through ONCE. Last squad on a stage tears down and brings everything to the head of the bay for pick-up (bays arrayed in a row).

The after-match shoot-off is new. We've not done that before, so I'm not sure exactly how that will work. I suspect that tear-down will need to be completed first.

There's the after-match at Rooster's, if you're so inclined. Might be something else planned, given the shoot-off and the fact that this is the last regular match before Sectional/IPSC Nat's.

Let me know what info I've forgotten.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NWB - you shooting in Circleville on Saturday? I will be there.

I am..... Greg and I are flying down there on Saturday morning. Keep your phone on in case we need a ride from the airport !! looks like we have a ride but you gotta have a plan B and C !!

Will do - you've got me cell. Just let me know. Are you flying to CMH or another airport?

I am..... Greg and I are flying down there on Saturday morning. Keep your phone on in case we need a ride from the airport !! looks like we have a ride but you gotta have a plan B and C !!

Will do - you've got me cell. Just let me know. Are you flying to CMH or another airport?

Pickaway County

Cooper tunnel? W00t!

Looks like an excellent match Jason :)

yes and you will shoot from inside it. it is 4ft but I might raise it up a little

4 feet? Is that a Cooper Tunnel or Arch?

Hey Bill, 4 feet to you is an arch. Are you shooting open ...... again??? :)

OK, I know this is a dumb question, but is this at Pickaway Sportsman Club...I am making sure i got the right GPS dealio. What time does the match start, etc. Do we shoot 1 round or 2..you know the basics..Thanks, T-VS

Fran covered it all pretty well!

Yes, Pickaway County Sportmen Inc (PCSI) is the name of the club. OH07

We shot through once. Sometimes the MD allows reshoots on the classifier ($5?), but I wouldn't expect that this weekend...since he has added in the shoot-off side match.

Looks like it will be a full house. Bring snacks. :)

You might want to bring water too. I think I heard that the water was shut off temporarily...not sure if they got it back on. If it is on, then there will be water coolers

Rooster's is a wings/beer/sports joint in town, located on St. Rt. 23 South. (The club is a few miles outside of town on State Route 22 East...look for the radio tower.)

Shoot-offs

If you can, bring one dollar bills. ($5 - $10 should be plenty)

There will be a pay back for winning each heat, plus an overall pay back. We will do divisions.

If time and ammo allow, and after a winner is determined...we may allow "call outs". (where you call out a shooter to challenge). Money talks. ;)

Whats the prize for the shootoff, winner take all? Date with Chris Keen?

Sorry but I gotta go watch The Ohio State University beat up Navy.

You already know what the outcome is going to be so you might as well come and shoot.

:rolleyes:

Bill you already know the outcome of the shootoff too, so you might as well NOT come and shoot! :devil:

Hey PB,

Looks like you may need some more room in the truck !!!!

It's all just good clean fun amongst friends Nick. :)

Pickaway County

Sounds good - just let me know if you need a ride. See you in the morning - fly safe!

Need me to bring a water jug? I can get one tonight from work if I know in time.

No worries...lots of jugs. It's just a mater of somebody remembering...if the water is still off at the range (which it probably isn't).

[edit to add: I am bringing a water jug full from home.]

Fun match. My first time on the shaky bridge and teeter totter. Thanks for some fun stages. I took a nosedive on one, tore up my knee(didn't need the extra skin)... STAYED SAFE and finished the stage.

It was good to see a couple of old friends again and to meet some new ones.