Predictions:

The King still reigns. :cheers:

Carmonkey gets top 3

Cliff gets top 5

Elliot gets top 5

Annette is Lady US Champ !!! :cheers:

No more than 3 GMs in the match.

Don't get 30+ revos shooting the match.

I really don't like posting these suggested numbers, but with no chatter, where they are, cost of trip, ect I just don't see it. Maybe the Western Revolvers will show up in force (unlike normal USPSA Nationals) but it seems they preferr ICORE to USPSA ????

Just an opinion, and you know what I say about opinions (see tag line below) ;)

Hop

Some other factors:

John Bagakis is signed up to shoot Nats, and considering his performance at the IRC, he is obviously shooting very well this year.

Barring any sort of catastrophic equipment issues, Ricardo Lopez continues to be just a step behind Jerry, but a step ahead of the rest of us. Ricky is likely to take 2nd place if he makes it to the match.

David Olhasso is an accomplished competitor, and he just edged out Cliff and Matt Griffin to win Area 8. The only reason I can imagine Dave shooting revolver at a major match two weeks before Nationals is that he plans to shoot both the Production (his main game) and Revolver (his new game) national matches in back-to-back fashion.

I think we'll easily exceed 30 shooters at this match--most of the regulars will show, and I think we'll see a fairly large group of first-time Revo Nats competitors shooting the match--I can think of two guys from my home area who will be shooting Revo Nats for the first time this year.

It's Vegas, baby--Vegas!

Predictions:

Cliff gets top 5

Hop

Those 3 are wrong.

36 revos, 4 GM's, and I plan to be #6 just to make Sam wrong.

Predictions:

Cliff gets top 5

Hop

Those 3 are wrong.

36 revos, 4 GM's, and I plan to be #6 just to make Sam wrong.

But will you be in Memphis in October or as Hop says you are chicken?

Gee, I love to stir up some $tuff.

But will you be in Memphis in October or as Hop says you are chicken?

Gee, I love to stir up some $tuff.

I will try. I comes down to money. I just can't wake up and walk across the street and shoot like you can.

Sam called me chicken?? That is what we call transference.

im suprized i get to shoot with revolvers the must have listened to my request. i told steve he need to shoot revo also now he will feel left out in squad one

Jeremy hardin

I could bring an extra revolver so he doesnt feel left out.

Steve

I predict Jerry, at the end of the match, will state that, "these guys are going to make me have to practice hard for next year."

He gets a chuckle out of that line every year, doesn't he?

My favorite was when Nils (still a junior at the time) surpassed the 90% mark a few years ago, and Jerry stood up there and said "I need that boy to get a wife and mortgage real soon."

Vegas, baby!! I arrived today, and it's a beautiful 72 degrees here.......in my room. It got up to about 104 outside.

I'm here to shoot the Production Nats with my XD9 and get myself acclimated to the heat.

The big show is nearly here!

I predict that Cliff will consume mass quantities of Silver bullets and talk smart to other shooters and anyone else in ear shot of him. :surprise:

Good luck to you all out west, wish I was there, but not for the heat.

Edited by snertley

I predict that Cliff will consume mass quantities of Silver bullets and talk smart to other shooters and anyone else in ear shot of him. :surprise:

Wow, you are really going out on a limb there, Jon.

Well I'm not quite the gambler that Tyler is. :surprise:

I predict Jerry, at the end of the match, will state that, "these guys are going to make me have to practice hard for next year."

He gets a chuckle out of that line every year, doesn't he?

My favorite was when Nils (still a junior at the time) surpassed the 90% mark a few years ago, and Jerry stood up there and said "I need that boy to get a wife and mortgage real soon."

Nils is a freakin' force. He must be off working on a bright future somewhere?

I'm enjoying shooting Production, but not shooting terribly well. Oh well, I'm in Vegas so it's all good. VEGAS!!

Unfortunately, the stages I've seen so far kinda suck. Not much movement, very few activators, not at all what I was hoping for at a National-level match. Not only that, there are only 16 stages, most with relatively low round count.

I would sure rather have a bunch of big 32-round field courses to run 'n' gun. Despite not having a personal trainer, I tend to make up ground on the big stages..... ;)