Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Match

Have not had any problem with Skeeters here, just fire ants. Stages are lookin pretty good. Weather is great 91 today and the wind was right across the pipe on the long range stages 8-10.

91....Thats just getting warmed up for this joint! Looks like were gonna have spectacular weather for the match. I can't wait.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not had any problem with Skeeters here, just fire ants. Stages are lookin pretty good. Weather is great 91 today and the wind was right across the pipe on the long range stages 8-10.

Do we need to bring a mower for the camping area? or will a shreader / mower hit that area first?

With all the rain I bet the grass is high

Is it time to ask about squad lists yet? (some of us are riding together, and it'd be real keen to actually KNOW that we are on the same stage at the same time before its too late...)

+++++

Do we need to bring a mower for the camping area? or will a shreader / mower hit that area first?

You are right the grass is high, If you want to bring a tractor with a bat wing shredder that would be okay,

You are right the grass is high, If you want to bring a tractor with a bat wing shredder that would be okay,

Its not that I don't want tocool.gif , its that I do not have a trailer for moving the tractor and mower, Besides it is not a bat wing = just a 10' twin. and I would have to go back for my camper.

Tall grass is just fine with me , makes it better to hide in wink.gif

OK Ken I will shoot with you and TY :sight:

Is it time to ask about squad lists yet? (some of us are riding together, and it'd be real keen to actually KNOW that we are on the same stage at the same time before its too late...)

Ok some place the squad list is up and my power is too week to find it. I think it is the Kriptonite

No. Your "powers" are just like they always were -- and I will not comment further there.

The squad list is not posted.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 LaRue Tactical 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Ok some place the squad list is up and my power is too week to find it. I think it is the Kriptonite

No. Your "powers" are just like they always were -- and I will not comment further there.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Hey Ms Linda - thanks for the info last night; really enjoyed chatting with you.

Can't wait for this match to begin!

Doug

OK Ken I will shoot with you and TY :sight:

Ty is highly over rated, likes to check guys out for ticks all over if I recall.........

OK I am lying, he is a top guy, I just wish he would allow me to catch up one day...... :rolleyes:

Edited by mike.45

Linda Chico (L-2035)

wub.gifbow.gif

Linda Chico (L-2035)

wub.gifbow.gif

Jamie,,

Kind of like a Blind date,,,, you will just have to wait,,, and see what you get!

And Linda’s Kryptonite,, response!! “”””””No. Your "powers" are just like they always were -- and I will not comment further there”””””

Very funny,,,,Ooooooooo she got you! That was Funny,,

Jim M ammo

No joke. Ho and Merlin are limited to 2 3/4 dram no 8 shot.

surprise.gif Can this be a result of racial profiling? surprise.gif

We get singled out just because we are A holes? devil.gif

If so there will be a LOT of 8 shot at the match......biggrin.gif and most of them are on my squad!