Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Match

If you're looking for permission, PM Greg or call Mark at the shop.

I'm working it out with Steve at the Range facility on the design. I've got permission, I just need to finalize the design. In the interest of doing something special for this match and their range I didn't want flood the event with these "special run" stickers. Like I said I will have quite a few of the regular stickers with me as well. I'm also working on a specific design just for our squad. We will be clearly "marked". :ph34r:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scout,

If you know anyone else that's a fellow Devil, round 'em up.

I'd like to chuck a few rocks and kill a few bottles with 'em all.

I've been contacted by some Marines from The Wounded Warrior Project who will be there competing. That's about as Devil Dog as you can get!

Ok I have been placed to find a new Restaurant and I have done it and they have a Full Bar also Montana Mike's Steakhouse 6542 S. Staples Corpus Christi, Texas 361-980-9191 Manager is Larry I told him that there were 25 to 30 shooters at 7:00 PM he said come on we will see you all Saturday let me know if who is going to make so i can get the Number right Thanks to all Mark.

What?

Why did you find a resteraunt in Corpus? Have I missed something?

Ok I have been placed to find a new Restaurant and I have done it and they have a Full Bar also Montana Mike's Steakhouse 6542 S. Staples Corpus Christi, Texas 361-980-9191 Manager is Larry I told him that there were 25 to 30 shooters at 7:00 PM he said come on we will see you all Saturday let me know if who is going to make so i can get the Number right Thanks to all Mark.

I think this was meant for the Texas State Carbine Championship thread...

I think this was meant for the Texas State Carbine Championship thread...

I think Mark started drinking again! :surprise:

Yeah,

that post was for the texas state carbine championship thread.

the resturant we were going to meet up @ canceled on tues or wed this week and superfly was incharge of getting us a new place. I will post this up on the correct thread......if it not already there.

Scout,

If you know anyone else that's a fellow Devil, round 'em up.

I'd like to chuck a few rocks and kill a few bottles with 'em all.

I've been contacted by some Marines from The Wounded Warrior Project who will be there competing. That's about as Devil Dog as you can get!

Solid! I got a call from the USMC WW office last week. But trying to get back in touch with them is "hurry up and wait". Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hi all.

I called the hotel to make reservations and they wouldn't take the provided group code. I emailed Linda Chico about it several days ago but she has yet to respond.

Any hope for a discount or should I have made reservations long ago?

Thanks

Hi all.

I called the hotel to make reservations and they wouldn't take the provided group code. I emailed Linda Chico about it several days ago but she has yet to respond.

Any hope for a discount or should I have made reservations long ago?

Thanks

I never received any email about hotels. I do not have a clue who you are. Did you get a confirmation message?

Did you call and speak to Joanna Forman at 979-595-9903? She is the contact person at the hotel (as noted in posts on this forum & the confirmation message I sent to everyone). Also, in that confirmation message was a contact phone number for me.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 LaRue Tactical 3 Gun Statistician

If you have questions or need to contact me, please use my off Forum email: LChico@msn.com

Do not send me PM's on this forum.

1. There is a limit to the number of messages I can have on this forum and I am rapidly approaching that level.

2. This is not the only match I am working. I prefer to keep all messages related to a match in one file one my computer.

3. If I need to review information, or forward a message, it is easier to do from my personal email & I have a record of it.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 LaRue Tactical 3 Gun Statistician

Any news on round counts yet?

I am interested in this as well...

So far I have a "LT3G" stash of 400 rifle and 150 pistol...I'm gona grab 100 more rifle to practice with, I need a few thousand more pistol to practice with...and then I still need to get my slugs and shot...

Edited by TAMUJeep

Re round count.

From Greg a while back (post 159):

"Last years round count...

Rifle - 215

Pistol - 125

Shot - 65

Slug - 18

It will be about that this year."

You WILL shoot more of everything - I generally double minimum rounds. I'd rather have to haul it back than run out.

Whats the odds that we can get an actual street address for the range? My GPS works easier that way (input).

The address is 9000 Bob Moore Road. There are two Bob Moore roads. Mine is unmarked. The one that is marked will put you in a corn field. Please do not put this address into your gps. Trust me on this please. Follow the directions at Larue Tactical web site.

Edited by mrt53

I just spoke to Joanna at the Hyatt Place and she assured me that rooms are available at the Match Rate. Here is the info...

Hyatt Place College Station

1100 University Drive East

College Station, TX 77840

1-888-492-8847 (Group code is LARU)

Get Directions

We reserved the hotel for the weekend. The group rate is $89.00 / day, plus tax. This is a mini suite hotel with free breakfast. The hotel is reserved for Friday and Saturday night. Any one that needs to stay longer or come in sooner will get the same rate.

The reservation phone number is 1-888-492-8847 (Group code is LARU)

Any questions: local POC is Joanna Forman (979) 595-9903