Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Design Concepts

Is this the re-branded precision tool shot shell holder design?

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=22939/P...NQUICK_STRIPPER

Does spring steel assist or get in the way?

Is this a better design than mountain man stripper?

Buy the California Competition Works and you can get 3 for the price of one of the others.

To answer your question, it is the Progressive Machine Quikstripper. Design Concepts is the company that rose from the ashes. We have them for $55 all day long to anyone. I have used them for years, and the spring is a real asset, not in the way. You can also remove it, but once you try them, you will see how nice it is to have it.

They work great for retaining shells even when sprinting. No need for spacers of any kind. I also used my 12ga holders for 20ga shells and had no troubles at all. The four rounders held five 20ga shells and the 6 rounders held seven.

Didn't loose a single round and I don't run slow :)

Good choice for that reason alone.........................I was at the match also, and ran that part with my forearms covering my CCW's. Not a good sprint technique. It felt like running with a straight-jacket on...

I'll have a full set of those before next season.....!!!!! Maybe sooner :unsure: ($$$$$ cha-ching)...........

Didn't loose a single round and I don't run slow :)

Good choice for that reason alone.........................I was at the match also, and ran that part with my forearms covering my CCW's. Not a good sprint technique. It felt like running with a straight-jacket on...

I'll have a full set of those before next season.....!!!!! Maybe sooner :unsure: ($$$$$ cha-ching)...........

The Mountain Man holders work a lot better for me than the CCW's. I honestly can't compare them to

the others as I haven't tried them.