Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A bullet caster that will answer emails?

atbarr

I ordered a STI Trojan in.45 and I'd like to shoot either 185 gr or 200 gr SWC in it. I've done a lot of searching on Enos and I have visited various casters' URL's.

Last Saturday, I emailed one. I again emailed them on Tuesday. Still no reply.

I prefer doing my business via email, not over the phone.

Can anyone suggest a caster that makes a 'quality' product, that will actually answer my emails?

Thanks,

A.T.

I ordered a STI Trojan in.45 and I'd like to shoot either 185 gr or 200 gr SWC in it. I've done a lot of searching on Enos and I have visited various casters' URL's.

Last Saturday, I emailed one. I again emailed them on Tuesday. Still no reply.

I prefer doing my business via email, not over the phone.

Can anyone suggest a caster that makes a 'quality' product, that will actually answer my emails?

Thanks,

A.T.

I don't know to many bullet manufactures that answer emails in todays time. You might have to break down and use the phone.

What are you trying to ask? I have found that if you ask a terribly complicated question, most will ignore you.

Below is my 1st email, with the name removed.

I hope it's not too complicated. :roflol:

----- Original Message -----

To: XXXXXXX

Cc: _A.T.

Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 7:45 PM

Subject: 200 gr SWC for the 45 ACP

Hello, what is the current price and availability of your 200 gr SWC for the 45 ACP.

This bullet is sized to 0.452".

This is the "standard" - if there is such a thing.....

Popular for plinking, IPSC, IDPA, and steel.

Thanks,

A.T. Barr

S & S Casting is good. I'm using my first order from them, the bullets all look good, and they answered my email.

And I like a fellow local to me who makes excellent lead bullets, ships via flat rate Priority, and does answer emails, Travis Frick of T& B Bullets. Email Travis for his price list, his prices fluctucate based on the cost of lead. tbbullets@peak.org

I don't know to many bullet manufactures that answer emails in todays time. You might have to break down and use the phone.

Nope! I'm the customer. I have a small Internet business. If my customers want me to call them, I call them. If they want everything via email, that's what I do. They are my boss.

I've got emails from Zero, Roz, and Dillon. They understand.

I appreciate all the replies guys, many thanks.

In fact one fellow sent me an email, and is sending me a few samples.

Now,... that is customer service. :cheers:

A.T.

• 5 weeks later...
S & S Casting is good. I'm using my first order from them, the bullets all look good, and they answered my email.

And I like a fellow local to me who makes excellent lead bullets, ships via flat rate Priority, and does answer emails, Travis Frick of T& B Bullets. Email Travis for his price list, his prices fluctucate based on the cost of lead. tbbullets@peak.org

I had the same great experience with S&S.

Have you considered casting your own? It took a bit of learning, but I am shooting USPSA with 230 gr. cast truncated cone bullets. I usually set up and make several hundred at a time. It makes the primers and powder the only expense. (except for time)

• 2 weeks later...