Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On 8/16/09 at 10:00 am est we will start our 1st Anniversary Match. Regular match fee ($20.00), 6 stages, prizes (at random draw before the match starts), some old props and some new props and targets.

I/WE still can not believe how well we have been excepted in this sport, and how much support we've gotten from the shooters. This is our way of saying THANKS to all of you for your support. We have tryed really hard to keep our matches as high a quality as possible. This match WILL be even better. Round count is not final yet but, I would bring at least 300rds, if not 400. It looks like we will have a side match too.

Get here the day before the match and enjoy the new Infantry museum in Columbus Ga and the night life Down Town on Broad street. :cheers: Great food, drink and music. Now thats a great weekend without killing the bank account.

This is not a major match, it's just major to us. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

EAGC Match Director

Ronnie Shores

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now we have raffle prizes that include:

a Shotgun from Ray at CQB Firearms

a grill from Charbroil Grills

a fishing reel from Zebco

some outdoor torches from TiKi

Brass Bags from Shooters Connection

Books and Slide Glide from Brian Enos

Shirts from Glock

bags of sorted range brass from EGAC

We also have commitments for stuff from Freedom Gun Works, Velocity Shooter, and CPWSA.

I will keep this up to date as more information becomes available.

Mark K.

I'll be there! Thanks for all of the hard work and extra effort. This has turned into one of the best matches in the SE.

:cheers: +1

This is always a great match. You all do a great job.

Too bad I'll miss it, uncle Sam has other plans for me for the next year.

I'll be there! Thanks for all of the hard work and extra effort. This has turned into one of the best matches in the SE.

Yeah, you say that now, but where were you last weekend??

We missed you, dude.

Mark K.

:cheers: +1

This is always a great match. You all do a great job.

Too bad I'll miss it, uncle Sam has other plans for me for the next year.

Yeah, but his is just next Month!! Big time Officer like you should be able to pull some strings.....

Mark K

We missed you, dude.

Mark K.

...Doggy Duty...

:unsure:

Edited by TM262

Susan and I will be there... this is by far the BEST monthly match we've seen. It'll take some hard work to improve upon what the EAGC Gang has already been doing each month. Can't Wait! :)

Edited by kgunz11

Wow it is hard to believe it has been almost a year since you guys have been visiting my backyard. I have made so many new friends and experienced so much in the past year. This has been an unbelievable ride and I never expected this at all. My life will never be the same. Heres to good shooting and good friends. Thank you everyone for being a part of EAGC. :cheers::cheers:

AL

Right now we have raffle prizes that include:

a Shotgun from Ray at CQB Firearms

a grill from Charbroil Grills

a fishing reel from Zebco

some outdoor torches from TiKi

Brass Bags from Shooters Connection

Books and Slide Glide from Brian Enos

Shirts from Glock

bags of sorted range brass from EGAC

We also have commitments for stuff from Freedom Gun Works, Velocity Shooter, and CPWSA.

I will keep this up to date as more information becomes available.

Mark K.

New EAGC t shirts

glock polos (cqb firearms)

bulk boxes 22 ammo (cqb firearms)

aluminum cased deluxe cleaning kit (cqb firearms)

range bag (cqb firearms)

We missed you, dude.

Mark K.

...Doggy Duty...

:unsure:

PW?

Michael & I are planning to be there. We have only been to one of the matches, but absolutely thought it was fantastic. Congratulations for making this a success. Since this IS an anniversary celebration, I believe brownies will be on the agenda.

BROWNIES!!!.......WOOHOO!!!.....You know the Range Master/President/Owner gets to put his paws in that batch 1st right? Hmmm....maybe I should make some brownies with sleeping pills or ridilin in them to slow my competition down. Yeah.....FREE BROWNIES FOR EVERYONE!!!! :devil:

AL

BROWNIES!!!.......WOOHOO!!!.....You know the Range Master/President/Owner gets to put his paws in that batch 1st right? Hmmm....maybe I should make some brownies with sleeping pills or ridilin in them to slow my competition down. Yeah.....FREE BROWNIES FOR EVERYONE!!!! :devil:

AL

Roger that!!!!

As long as I am not going to miss my little girls birth...I plan on being there. She is due on August 14th. But I plan to make every effort to be there.

So there is a chance for someone else to finally win the Production Division at the EAGC match!

As long as I am not going to miss my little girls birth...I plan on being there. She is due on August 14th. But I plan to make every effort to be there.

Damn it man, get the Doctor to induce labor on the 12th so you can easily make the match - then bring her to the match so she can meet all her new Shooting Uncles and Aunts. Pay him off with that Limited gun you are trying to sell.

It's all about priorities. :roflol: :roflol:

Mark K

(best of luck to you all)