Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dog sitting

TM262

I am stuck at home ‘dog sitting’ the dogs today while my buddies are at EAGC laughing about it. The two dogs are too spoiled to be left inside all day. (eight hours is their max, which is really good, so Good Dogs for that one) But they cannot be trusted to be left outside all day because they will dig out and go look for trouble. (Bad Dogs for that!)

What a bitch!

Okay...breathe... I feel better now.

Tasha comes to the matches with me, I have left her at home a couple of times but I get in trouble, I think a lot of the other shooters love her almost as much as I do

I believe that there is some video from this lunch on an unnamed persons phone.

The afternoon started to take a dive when DrawandDuck's tongue started coming out of his mouth.

It was fun watching 00bullitt trying to keep the smile off of his face cuz it hurt so much.

yeah I have to pay my sister to come over and take care of my baby or I can't go shoot :( it sucks because it looks like any 2 day matches will be out of the question for a while.

but he's worth it. :cheers:

Edited by Spray_N_Prey

Do you have a Petsmart in your area? See if you can find one with a Pets Hotel inside. They have this thing called Doggy Day Camp, basically day care for dogs and my dog loves it. He gets to play with other dogs and gets tons of attention from the employees as well as several walks in a day. It's less than 20 bucks for the whole day. I can be gone 12 hours at a match and hanging out with my shooting buddies afterward. Guilt free!