Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy B-Day, CJ Doubletap.

cliffwalsh

I would like to extend a warm Happy Birthday to Craig.

I had to give him his Birthday Spanking early this year.

In a few more years, he can come into town with me to celebrate properly.

See you next year, Craig.

Craig has been improving dramatically all year, and is now a bona fide threat in any just about any handgun discipline, including USPSA revolver. Getting a driver's license and a set of wheels, and discovering there is a big wide world of interesting things off the Tappe compound, should quickly take care of that threat! :D

Happy Birthday, Craig!

Have fun on the Sweet 16, and Now that you have turned 16 be aware of the fumes, that will affect your shooting ( purfum, and Gasoline.

Had a great time shooting with you this last weekend and your father should be proud.

Paul

Happy birthday, Craig and many more! What a great performance this weekend. Since you won 2 out of three days, you're my King of Revo :bow: Since the Nats are during school time, you should be thinking up a good reason for being absent. I think Jerry is practicing harder now that he knows about you!!!

Bob

A16841

HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT HE'LL BE DRIVING! The roads are no longer safe ;)

Happy birthday Craig and 'grats on your performance at the match!

Thanks all.

Cliff- You have no chance next year... :cheers:

Scott- I'll definitely be sporting the XD more often since my next big IPSC match is the Illinois sectional and my open gun is broke.

Mike- It took me for ever to get the jeep cleaned out. I found an Oakley case and about 17 cents change. I'll bring it to Osceola next weekend if you are there.

Snubby- I wish I could reload as fast as Lewis...

Sam- Haha. I just got my license a couple hours ago...

Thanks, Craig

CJDOUBLETAP- still can't post on my own profile since I tried changing my email.

HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT HE'LL BE DRIVING! The roads are no longer safe ;)

Happy birthday Craig and 'grats on your performance at the match!

Thanks all.

Cliff- You have no chance next year... :cheers:

Scott- I'll definitely be sporting the XD more often since my next big IPSC match is the Illinois sectional and my open gun is broke.

Mike- It took me for ever to get the jeep cleaned out. I found an Oakley case and about 17 cents change. I'll bring it to Osceola next weekend if you are there.

Sam- Haha. I just got my license a couple hours ago...

Thanks, Craig

CJDOUBLETAP- still can't post on my own profile since I tried changing my email.

Never mind. Its working now.

Louis has worn out 3 sets of dummies practicing. He also studied Jerry M. a lot both in person and on video. He has me beat by a mile.

Julie Golob sent me a video of him reloading at the IRC Shoot off and it is great.

I will see if I can post it.

dcs

Louis has worn out 3 sets of dummies practicing. He also studied Jerry M. a lot both in person and on video. He has me beat by a mile.

Julie Golob sent me a video of him reloading at the IRC Shoot off and it is great.

I will see if I can post it.

dcs

Thanks, I think I will stick to the "strong hand reload," the one that Mike does. I don't like changing my grip with my strong hand. Can't get as consistent of a first shot...

Although it is fast and looks cool when executed well...

I watched that vid. of him already. It's posted on here somewhere...

Thanks