Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Victoria's Secret Commercials...

SiG Lady

SiG Lady,

You are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Watching ads like that are not good for my heart .............

Guys, you can see the ad for yourself here. Yeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BTW, I've been to the USA dozens of times and I've never seen a Carl's Junior outlet but, dammit, I'll be looking harder on my next trip!

SiG Lady

You are behind the times. Texans have been watching beautiful women ride "the bull" since Urban Cowbow and Gilley's were popular back in the '80's. Ahhh, Debora Winger on the Bull...now there's a visual.

Did you ever try your hand at riding the Bull? You have to ride low thumb, not quite the same grip as with the Kimber.

Liota,

When I saw that fantastic photo of the Carl's Junior burger on their website, it reminded me of the scene in the movie "Fallen Down" where Michael Douglas goes ballistic because the burger they actually served him looked nothing like the photo !!

Anyway, I can't believe I haven't seen a Carl's outlet yet, especially since I usually visit the US West Coast. To make matters even worse, I see Carl's also have many branches in Manila, and I'm there nearly every month :(

I'll definitely try Carl's when I visit next month.

We have Carl's outlets all over Eugene... and are equally plagued with their advertising.

I was "behind the times" on this advert because I don't watch all the same network stuff that other people watch. This one just sorta happened outa the blue. :o

Like a fool (because I'm accustomed to doing so) I totally fogot to note the daypart, channel and show that surrounded this little commercial event. Which fits right in with 3/4's remark... ;)

Criminy, after Urban Cowboy every bar out here on the West Coast installed one of those bulls. A lot of drunks kept getting hurt... <_<

Yeah... GREAT commercial! :wub:

Never ridden the bull (though they had one at a bar/restaurant I used to frequent with work companions in Downtown Los Angeles) and I would hope that they wouldn't charge me when I break the damn thing. :P