Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guess who is now an official ICORE member

So how long does it normally take to get your membership back after they receive the check?

I've been waiting for over a year and still don't have a ID card. I've sent two letters and another request with my renewal app. Still nothing. :angry2:

well everyday I go to the main page and click on "classification and membership status" button and type in my last name in the lookup field and get this message.

"There is no matching Last Name. Please try reentering the Last Name or go back to lookup by ICORE number."

hehehe looks like there's going to be alot of those messages coming up for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
crap still waiting.............................................................

:ph34r:

I'd give it another 6-8 weeks before your check clears and then you can start checking the website in another month or so after that.

• 2 weeks later...
my check wwas cashed today :D

They cashed my check about a week ago and my number is now listed. They didn't cash the check that I sent with my classifiers so still not classified but I'm getting there. :cheers:

Our club gave up on Icore, Never cashed our check or responded to letters. We shoot a Icore type match and affiliate with the national organization faithfully in every other pistol discipline. What a contrast to IDPA who is johnny on the spot every time.

Boats