Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How USPSA has changed my life

RangerTrace

I'm sure most of you are either going through this or have gone through this, but I really like it!! This sport has really changed me and my opinion of what is important in firearms. Take my fully engraved Les Baer Premier II 45 ACP for instance.

Pii001.jpg

p2006.jpg

baer004.jpg

I won the money to buy this pistol on my 39th birthday, on my first trip to Las Vegas. I carried this pistol for a while before I had it fully engraved. I then added hard chrome by Virgil Tripp and Ivory Grips from Nutmeg Sports. But even as special as this pistol is to me, I'm about to sell it to fund a new Open Gun :surprise:

Pretty carry guns are great. But, they just don't compare to an full custom Open Blaster :cheers: Of course if I was a rich man, I'd just keep both pistols!

Sorry, some things are just plain wrong.

Believe me, it isn't easy for me to do. But since I've started carrying Wilson Combat 38 Supers at work, I rarely carry the Baer. And my G-ride is set up for 38 Super now, instead of 45acp. I have shot this gun in a few SS matches!

Who's building the open pea blaster?

I'm still undecided. Virgil quoted me a good price, but living in Texas adds around $300 to the price. I'm leaning towards Bedell.

That aint no pimp gun :closedeyes:

Thats a Gentlemans Sunday go to meetin gun :cheers:

I would trade an open gun for it :D

PM me if you are serious. Maybe we can work something out. I've got it sold for $3,650, if I decide to sell it.

Edited by rangertrace

Inspired.

No way you can carry that with a straight face unless you also have your gold tooth engraved with the same pattern.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Flex,

That is some nice engraving on that pistol :cheers:

+1 The plastic work is most impressive. B)

Flex indicated that that's the pistol he earned GM with in Prod!

:rolleyes: This thread got Flex to clean his gun so he could take some pictures and post them. :P Usually he would just post a picture of his gun with dirt all over it, but he really wanted to show off the engraving this time. :roflol:

Randy

Hey ranger, call me. I will take the gun in trade for an open one. I take care of the rangers around here.

Hey Trace,

Give Benny a call. Great guy, builds great guns and supports us Rudy Project Squad and Team members.

Oh yeah, welcome to Open! :cheers: