Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle In the Bluegrass **CANCELLED**

I made 25 copies of the application and will have them with me this Sunday. I will be able to tell you something late Sunday or early Monday. I will let you know how many I have and if it isn't enough I will just give them back the money. If you think we can still do it I will forward the bunch to you at the same time.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made 25 copies of the application and will have them with me this Sunday. I will be able to tell you something late Sunday or early Monday. I will let you know how many I have and if it isn't enough I will just give them back the money. If you think we can still do it I will forward the bunch to you at the same time.

I just got another ap in today so we are standing at 8 and its from VA. If you can pull in 22+ we are golden.

Folks if you are thinking about shooting this match get that application in now or all of Dans hard work will be in vain!

I just got another ap in today so we are standing at 8 and its from VA. If you can pull in 22+ we are golden.

Folks if you are thinking about shooting this match get that application in now or all of Dans hard work will be in vain!

Brother, Most of my hard work is in vain. Look at what I do for a living! :roflol:

Brother, Most of my hard work is in vain. Look at what I do for a living! :roflol:

I heard that!

Corey

I guess I can swing two road trips in one week and come down and shoot. The only bad thing is I will be lumped in with Dan's efforts Sunday so I won't add much to your numbers. I hope it works out for you and the club.

Corey

I guess I can swing two road trips in one week and come down and shoot. The only bad thing is I will be lumped in with Dan's efforts Sunday so I won't add much to your numbers. I hope it works out for you and the club.

More is more guys.

Well, I just got back from MRPC. I gave out numerous applications to people who said they were interested. Of course none had money on them but I'm hoping you will have some more applications coming in the next couple days. I did all I could do. I just hope it is enough.

Well, I just got back from MRPC. I gave out numerous applications to people who said they were interested. Of course none had money on them but I'm hoping you will have some more applications coming in the next couple days. I did all I could do. I just hope it is enough.

All we can do is wait and see. If it doesn't happen this year I think I'll reschedule it for the spring sometime.

How long till you call it?

To allow people to make arrangements for the other matches that killed this one I'm going to call it sunday if I don't have the entries needed. Its a bit early but at the same time I don't want to keep my staff from going to several good matches either and then cancel it.

wish I could make it but I'll be in the western end of the state...good luck.

anyone on the bubble? Go to this! Steel1212 et al put on a great event.

Unless they are going to hand deliver they probably should be in the mail today. I'm going to call it sunday if I don't have enough.

Just got word from Steven and Sarah. They have apps in the mail abd should be there by Friday.

That would give us 12 :(

I heard you worked the crowd pretty good Dan and I appreciate it!

Sorry brother. I wish I knew the status sooner. I would have started earlier. Keep the stages on file if it doesn't go and we can try it next year.

Just got word from Steven and Sarah. They have apps in the mail abd should be there by Friday.

That would give us 12 :(

I heard you worked the crowd pretty good Dan and I appreciate it!

Sorry brother. I wish I knew the status sooner. I would have started earlier. Keep the stages on file if it doesn't go and we can try it next year.

Yeah, that is the plan, It will be a spring match if it doesn't go down this year.

CANCELED! :(

This match will be canceled due to lack of participation. We don't have enough paid entrees to have the match. I have to give our staff enough time to go to other matches as well so I'm canceling it today. There is a chance we will try to have it in the spring. I will be mailing everybody's money back to them as soon as I can.

MODS could you please adjust the title.

Just kidding Corey, I'm sorry it didnt work out, but the economy is shit ... kids are going back to school ... primers are difficult to find, etc.

Maybe next year.

Yeah, hopefully there won't be so much scheduled on the same weekends.

CANCELED! :(

This match will be canceled due to lack of participation. We don't have enough paid entrees to have the match. I have to give our staff enough time to go to other matches as well so I'm canceling it today. There is a chance we will try to have it in the spring. I will be mailing everybody's money back to them as soon as I can.

MODS could you please adjust the title.

If you have it in the spring let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out. Hell I might even come a couple of days early to help set up too.

Chris C.