Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle In the Bluegrass **CANCELLED**

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guys remember just because I have you as an RO or other staff to still put your ap in the mail, just mark it RO somewhere where I'll see it.

ROs: get your aps in please :cheers:

Everybody else...keep them coming. Remember we are going to try and cap this puppy at around 60 plus staff to keep it manageable so don't wait until last minute!

Stages have been approved for Level II. I'll have them posted shortly.

Here is the link to the stages: Link

The attachments are to big to upload so you'll have to go to the link....sorry.

Edited by steel1212

• 2 weeks later...
The stages look great. I'm really looking forward to shooting this.

Yup and its creeping up on time for it. Tell your friends and get those APS IN!!!

I'm going to attempt to get some of the local folks who have never shot in a major match setting to come to this. It is close to home and inexpensive.

Hey Dan, you be sure your Production gun is fully rule compliant now. :devil:

It is never been anything else. I do very little to my M&P's because there is no need. A little trigger work, sights and grip tape and I'm ready to roll. Yes it does fit in the box and factory weight. My ammo, unfortunately, chrono's somewhere near 140 so there is no problem with making minor. But I can't see loading ammo when I get this stuff for free. :cheers:

Just make sure you bring some Icy/Hot for those muscles of your....OLD MAN!

Edited by dcarter

I may be forced to put my single stack up for this match and get out the XD :P

I haven't shot Production in a few years, might be time to dust off the old mouse fart gun B)

How about 8 shot revolvers?

I'm considering........

Dave

Corey

Are you still taking app's? I am planning on showing up if so. I'm pretty new to this and looking forward to getting into the big leagues. I am shooting the Ohio sectional the weekend before so October looks to be a big month for me. With Ohio being a level III the "battle" should be easy! :roflol::roflol:

Corey

Are you still taking app's? I am planning on showing up if so. I'm pretty new to this and looking forward to getting into the big leagues. I am shooting the Ohio sectional the weekend before so October looks to be a big month for me. With Ohio being a level III the "battle" should be easy! :roflol::roflol:

Absolutely I'm still taking aps.

Stages look good. It sure would be fun to come up there and wail on you Kentucky boys, but I have to be at the TN sectional the same weekend (Lucky for you guys) :cheers:

Have fun with it.

Hop

Pretty sure I'm 2 and 1 against you and it took you 2 extra guns to get the 1 :roflol:

I haven't shot Production in a few years, might be time to dust off the old mouse fart gun B)

:angry2:

Edited by steel1212

How about 8 shot revolvers?

I'm considering........

Dave

If its production legal.....