Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle In the Bluegrass **CANCELLED**

I may be forced to put my single stack up for this match and get out the XD :P

I haven't shot Production in a few years, might be time to dust off the old mouse fart gun B)

Bring it on. I would love to see you shoot in a real division for once.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be forced to put my single stack up for this match and get out the XD :P

I haven't shot Production in a few years, might be time to dust off the old mouse fart gun B)

Wonder how many GMs production is going to need to win this one..... :roflol:

I am shooting the Ohio sectional the weekend before so October looks to be a big month for me. With Ohio being a level III the "battle" should be easy! :roflol::roflol:

It's going to be a little... interesting for me, as I am shooting my Limited gun for OH, and then will be shooting SS the following weekend in KY.

Just need a bit of extra mental preparedness to remember that I will only have 8+1, not 20+1. ;)

Although it's not official yet there should be camping available to anybody shooting this match. The Bluegrass Sportsman's League is a 1500 acre facility. About half of that is forest. We have several designated campsites with mounted grills and fire pits about a mile from the shooting pits. We also have lots of field space right next to the pits which should also be available to anyone wanting to camp out. We can handle pop-up campers and a few RV's also. There are no hook-ups available but there is a restroom facility with hot showers right next to the pits.

There is a BoD meeting this coming Tuesday night and I hope to make this official then. If you are interested in camping out during the match or just have questions about our facilities please feel free to send me a pm.

Hope to see you in October!

:cheers:

Edited by Loose Brass

What did he say? <_<:rolleyes::roflol:

Sorry Chris, You are going to have to leave the pretty pistol at home if you're coming to this one. You might want to get some more practice with those reloads without the 3" magwell. :roflol:

What did he say? <_<:rolleyes::roflol:

Sorry Chris, You are going to have to leave the pretty pistol at home if you're coming to this one. You might want to get some more practice with those reloads without the 3" magwell. :roflol:

If Chris wants to shoot this match I'll give him a Rudy Approved gun to do so with a winning pedigree....he doesn't have to use some mutt of the street :roflol:

He's a KEEN, He'll do FINE with anything that goes BANG !!!! :cheers::cheers:

(well maybe not as well with a revolver, unlike his good looking cuz in Tennessee) :goof:

Hop

Why don't you shoot the TN sectional sunday and this sat? You could bust out early sat after the match....HMMMMM You could try to even the score :roflol:

I don't think they would want one of their CROs bailing in the middle of the match ! :surprise:

Plus, you REALLY don't want me to come up there. !!! :sight:

Hop

This match ain't got no shotgun....I should be fine lol.

I don't think they would want one of their CROs bailing in the middle of the match ! :surprise:

Plus, you REALLY don't want me to come up there. !!! :sight:

Hop

This match ain't got no shotgun....I should be fine lol.

Single Stack, Production, Shotgun Match.......Sounds like fun :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Folks don't wait to send your application in for this match. If I don't get more soon I'll be forced to cancel if we don't have enough paid entries to cover the match.

All information is here: http://www.bgslinc.com/modules.php?name=BG...0Bluegrass.html

I still could use a few more ROs and some Seasoned Stats folks to help out the people I have in the shack now.

Edited by steel1212

Folks don't wait to send your application in for this match. If I don't get more soon I'll be forced to cancel if we don't have enough paid entries to cover the match.

All information is here: http://www.bgslinc.com/modules.php?name=BG...0Bluegrass.html

I still could use a few more ROs and some Seasoned Stats folks to help out the people I have in the shack now.

Well damn!!! This is one of two matches I can make this year.... Surely you'll get some more entries in.

Chris C.

Well damn!!! This is one of two matches I can make this year.... Surely you'll get some more entries in.

Chris C.

Yeah, a lot of matches got scheduled after ours either on the same weekend or close to it and they are bigger than us....it will be a shame if this gets canceled, I think it will be a fun match.

Chris C.

Yeah, a lot of matches got scheduled after ours either on the same weekend or close to it and they are bigger than us....it will be a shame if this gets canceled, I think it will be a fun match.

Don't cancel until after I speek with my peeps at the MRPC match on Aug 23rd. I will see how many of our group would like to try to make this.

Chris C.

Don't cancel until after I speek with my peeps at the MRPC match on Aug 23rd. I will see how many of our group would like to try to make this.

Guys announce it at any match you attend, just make sure they get the aps in NOW! Dan I would be up there but I'm on call....again this month TWICE! Gotta love it.

• 2 weeks later...
I will make copies of the application and bring them with me to the match. How many do we need to keep the "Dream" alive? I would hate to have this be the first match that I never got to work. :(

Dan it really doesn't look good at all. I have 7 paid shooters as of right now. I would like to see at least 30 so that we can put this thing on. If I don't get enough by the end of the month I'm going to call it to allow people to go to the other matches that got scheduled on the same dates.

I will make copies of the application and bring them with me to the match. How many do we need to keep the "Dream" alive? I would hate to have this be the first match that I never got to work. :(

Dan it really doesn't look good at all. I have 7 paid shooters as of right now. I would like to see at least 30 so that we can put this thing on. If I don't get enough by the end of the month I'm going to call it to allow people to go to the other matches that got scheduled on the same dates.

Wow, only 7? I'm kinda thinking that I would have a hard time getting 23 to sign up but I will give it my best.