Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High School Graduation

Gameplayer

I can remember mine and it was a great time in my life. Now, after 18 years, my oldest son will take that walk down the aisle to accept his diploma. To some I know it's no big deal, but to his mother and I it is a great accomplishment to a great kid who had to change high schools twice, make new friends, adjust to each schools system, work part time and graduate with honors. He will be attending Purdue University. We are proud.

Congrats to you and your son.

I had the good fortune 2 weekends ago to attend my Daughter's graduation from Virginia Tech (Engineering) on Saturday and my son's graduation from H.S. on Sunday. (500 miles apart) He will be attending Columbus State University (GA) for Nursing.

We should all be proud of them, and in this day and age be a little proud ourselves for raising them right.

Mark

Congrats to all. :cheers: My middle child (son)will graduate next weekend and will join his big sister at OSU in the fall. Funny how times have changed since I graduated in 78. Back then some went to college now almost all go to college. Since I went straight into the Army out of High School, the days I will be most proud of will be when all three of mine graduate college.

Again, congrats to all the proud parents and graduates! :cheers::cheers:

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LITTLE GRANDSON-WHO I JUST TOOK FISHING AND CAUGHT HIS FIRST FISH LAST WEEK WILL GRADUATE THIS WEEK END--((TIME FLIES WHEN YOU HAVE FUN))CONGRATS TO ALL BEST OF LUCK.. :roflol::cheers:

Congrats to you and your son.

I had the good fortune 2 weekends ago to attend my Daughter's graduation from Virginia Tech (Engineering) on Saturday and my son's graduation from H.S. on Sunday. (500 miles apart) He will be attending Columbus State University (GA) for Nursing.

We should all be proud of them, and in this day and age be a little proud ourselves for raising them right.

Mark

Go Hokies!