Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Bay Area Rifle Championship

The 2009 Bay Area Rifle Championship is now open for pre-registration. Match entry is limited to 50 competitors so get your entry in ASAP.

Date: July 26th, 2009

Stages: 7

Rounds: 200+

Max Distance: 210 yards

Rules: USPSA Rifle

Match is USPSA Level 1

Divisions: Open, Tactical, Standard, Manual Open, Manual Standard

Categories: Sr, SSr, Lady, Junior, LEO, Military, Cowboy & Sporting Rifle

Match Fee: $60 (match T-shirt, hat and more included in match fee)

Match Sponsor: BrianEnos.com

Info - Rules - Application

Hope to see you and your favorite smokepole there!

• 3 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce that BrianEnos.com and Grams Engineering are our 2009 match sponsors.

Each division winner will receive prize consideration in addition to a custom match plaque. Plaques will be awarded 1-5 deep depending on number of competitors in each division. All competitors will receive a complimentary match T-shirt and hat.

Stages are almost done and should be posted withing the next couple of weeks.

We are pleased to announce that BrianEnos.com and Grams Engineering are our 2009 match sponsors.

Each division winner will receive prize consideration in addition to a custom match plaque. Plaques will be awarded 1-5 deep depending on number of competitors in each division. All competitors will receive a complimentary match T-shirt and hat.

Stages are almost done and should be posted withing the next couple of weeks.

Your web page is not working. Post a link for online registration and payment .

Rob

(Edited to note problem has been found and solved)

MySQL had crashed and the server needed a re-boot. After a swift kick in the pants it's up and running fine again.

Here is a pdf copy of the reg form. Mail completed application and check to address on application.

2009_Reg_Form.pdf

PM me for details if you want to make electronic payment.

• 2 weeks later...

One month out and we are just about 2/3 full so don't wait till the last minute and assume you can get in, we are capping the match at 50 shooters.

T-Shirt orders are being finalized next week so if you were thinking of buying extra T-Shirts at the match we can't promise there will be a lot left unless you tell us ahead of time what you want.

Stages will be published within the week (yes that's right Tom, a week, LOL).

Round count is looking to be just about 200 (100 for manual rifle).

Send me an Email if you need anything sorted out.

See ya' there!

• 2 weeks later...
One month out and we are just about 2/3 full so don't wait till the last minute and assume you can get in, we are capping the match at 50 shooters.

T-Shirt orders are being finalized next week so if you were thinking of buying extra T-Shirts at the match we can't promise there will be a lot left unless you tell us ahead of time what you want.

See ya' there!

Thats a pretty long week :P

See ya' there!

Thats a pretty long week :P

+1-i might be interested if i saw the stages.

Tabor's Shooters Supply in San Bruno, CA has stepped up as an additional match sponsor.

All shooters will receive a prize bag at sign-in with over $60 worth of merchandise. All division and category winners will receive an additional merchandise prize.

Plaques will be awarded 3 deep in Semi-Auto divisions. Winners in manual divisions and category winners will also receive a plaque. We will again be awarding a special Crease Award plaque and merchandise prize to the shooter that comes in "smack-dab-in-the-middle".

We have 12 slots left as of today (July 11th).

Nice Match.. really cool to see the results that quickly.. thanks George!

Ran smooth and fast...

Note to self.. prone is always faster.. lol

We had a great squad, nice to shot with old friends and new faces.

Nice Match.. really cool to see the results that quickly.. thanks George!

Ran smooth and fast...

Note to self.. prone is always faster.. lol

We had a great squad, nice to shot with old friends and new faces.

Now you say prone is faster! That's not what you told me before I shot the stage... Oh well, I'm happy that I at least helped you prove your hypothesis ;)

+1 on the great match and great squad.

Also nice to see how calm and peaceful it is with Dan a few hundred miles away ;)

thanx for putting on the match, geoff. some great stages-i liked stage 7-got so used to shooting without looking thru the scope it took some time to adjust when going prone! and did i mention i hate clays?

Now that you mention that you hate clays, I'll make sure to double the number of them in the match next year. LOL

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot the match, no matter how hard anyone works on putting a match together it's the folks shooting the match that make it a good one. So again, my thanks to everyone who came out, had a good time and made it all worth while.

We are looking at 5th weekend in August for the 2010 BARC so start marking your calendars now.