Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana Sectional

JakeMartens

Jake. I'm signed up, ready to show how "NOT" to shoot a revolver. Starting with being left-handed, and then we will see what else I can do wrong :rolleyes:

Diana will be with me, but she still insists on using that bottom-feeder. I've tried to bring her over to the REVOlution, but so far, no luck.

Right now, we're planning on shooting Saturday, but I need to check her work schedule before squadding up.

BTW, we had a good time there last year. Even with the heat, it was a great match (as long as I try to forget about a certain Texas Star...22 rounds and still a plate left hanging :wacko: )

I just moved to Indiana, and I'm damn sure shooting this match. Unfortunately, we're closing on the new house that week so I doubt I'll be able to set up the press and make some ammo with well-seated Federal primers, so I think I'm going to have to shoot Production with the 9mm ammo I already have assembled.

Unless someone wants to make me some ammo. I've got primers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weather looking good.

Pick up Nashville Bill Sat AM (early, and he's a late riser ) :devil:

ride up to the range, Find my guy I've paid to do the Tanya Harding to matt and pay him off ! :devil::devil::devil:

That'll prett much get things lined up to where all I have to do is not CHOKE !!! :sick:

Gonna be fun, Got Pickles' primers and Glockopops ammo ready so all is good.

Hop

Heck, I'm so soft I think I just wrecked my shoulder while staking down two stage's worth of stands. If I get any work in tomorrow, I'll Tonya myself.

H.

WOAH there slugger you need to back off on all that work. We don't want that round gun plaque going south :roflol:

Heck, I'm so soft I think I just wrecked my shoulder while staking down two stage's worth of stands. If I get any work in tomorrow, I'll Tonya myself.

H.

WOAH there slugger you need to back off on all that work. We don't want that round gun plaque going south :roflol:

Sounded like some good ol' fashioned sandbagging to me... :D

It won't. As long as lefty45 shoots major it'll be heading East ;)

It won't. As long as lefty45 shoots major it'll be heading East ;)

Izzat so? I'm not too worried, judging by how the Ohio Navy drives a boat down on Lake Cumberland, he'll get wiped out in the first five miles cruising down the left side of the road. :P

H.

I don't even see Lefty, or Hound on the squad list................................

I think you guys are making it up. :wacko:

Next thing you'll say is Bucket Bagakis is going to shoot :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hop

Edit to add:

NashvilleBill is NOT scared, no matter who you guys say is coming. He's still going to kick your ass !!! :devil:

Edited by hopalong