Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Carolina State match

gmel

Good Luck to all.

I hope you guys can make it down to South Carolina at the end of the month. I think we should have a good Revo turnout there.

Where are the revolver shooters for the NC State match? We need some competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you there.

Well there are 11 revolver shooters listed for the match (myself being one of them :D ). It should be interesting and fun at least. I am going to have the most fun I possibly can, and let the results show if I am competitive :roflol: .

I plan on using a lighter powder load, so maybe I won't sound so much like I am setting off a cannon when I am shooting through a stage (185PF with a 250gr bullet can be a bit loud you know). :lol: I'll still put the fear of .45 Colt into the steel poppers though :devil: .

My overall goals are to have fun, finish respectably in the revolver division, and have as many auto shooters behind me in the overall rankings that I can manage. In that order of course :P .

Edited by Blueridge

Maybe I should have asked. Would someone please come make Devon work for his title?

Everybody else can come shoot and miss with the rest of us. It's all about having fun.

Edited by gmel

Master Perdue will be there making Devon work for it. ;)

I would like to make NC again some day, but don't see it happening as long as it is on the coast (logistics you know)

Hop

Master Perdue will be there making Devon work for it. ;)

I would like to make NC again some day, but don't see it happening as long as it is on the coast (logistics you know)

Hop

SHHHH Keep this on the DL it will be back at Sir Walter in Creedmore next year and back in October...

I will bring it up at the section meeting that the match can return to Sir Walter as the guys have had sufficient a break and we will try to continue the match and hopefullly the stage selection will be worthy.

:cheers:

watchout Devon Penrod will be there defending his NC title.

I did not think Bob Perdue has signed up. My money is on Devon.

Greg

Edited by Greg Q

I don't see Bob P listed on the self service squadding page for the match. :huh:

I guess that someone else will have to step up and make Devon P work to defend his title. ;)

In the grand scheme of things I am mainly going to be there as comic relief. :lol:

Mr. Miculek is busy making shooting vidieos. (making more money than shooting matches)

Had he not been busy, he told me he would have liked to go shoot the MS classic (ONLY 4 hrs drive for him and Kay).

Good luck, keep Devon straight.

Hopalong

Mr. Miculek is busy making shooting vidieos. (making more money than shooting matches)

Had he not been busy, he told me he would have liked to go shoot the MS classic (ONLY 4 hrs drive for him and Kay).

Good luck, keep Devon straight.

Hopalong

I wish I could post the voice mail he left me. He is pumped and ready for the match. All I can say is that I will not be betting against him like I did at Area 6. One dinner is enough... We will do our best to keep him straight but that is a tuff, tuff assignment...

I'll stick to amusing Devon like I did at the Toys for Tots match this past December in South Carolina. :lol:

I'll have my hands full just TRYING to be competitive with the D & C class revolver shooters. Fortunately for me I will not have any revolver shooters in my squad Saturday. That way I won't know how good or bad I did in the revolver division until the results Sunday. :roflol::D

What an awsome match!!!!!!!!!

The Ant Hill country club sure puts on a first class State Match.

Very good choice of Stages.

Hope to see the NC State match at Ant Hill again in 2010