Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

The 2009 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship will be held August 1st and 2nd, 2009 at Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsmen's Club.

USPSA level II Match (pending approval). 7 Stages, 170 +/- rounds, plaques for Division Winners per USPSA rules.

Match fee $50.00 ($75.00 after 7-1-09). 17 and under $40.00

Applications now on-line and available. WPAC Application.

Contact Steve Davidson or Kevin Johnson for more information.

A great warm-up and prep for the Area 8 Championship, so come on out!

Edited by vluc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Calling all shooters to submit their applications for the Western Pennsylvania Sectional Championship in August. Get them in before July 1, or we may not have a match! The response to date has been poor so get those apps in NOW!

A call is/will be going out for CRO's and RO's to work the match. The RO package is free match, $35 hotel for those traveling from parts unknown with Match Director approval. Free lunch Sunday, water & sports drinks Sunday.

August 1 & 2, with Match Staff and permitted participants shooting Saturday, working the match Sunday.

We were asked to move our Section Match from October to accommodate the IPSC Nationals in Circleville, OH, and we gladly did. Sign up and shoot our match to show support for the efforts of both the Section and the staff at Pitcairn-Monroeville who made that change happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plans continue for the Section Championship match for August 1 & 2, 2009. If you have not gotten your applications in, there is still time! Applications and the stages are posted at our web page under "Section Documents"'

Fill them out, send them in, drop Steve Davidson an email (sdavidson98@comcast.net). Remember, if we do not have enough shooters, there is no match, and that would be unfortunate.

Edited by vluc

Calling all shooters to submit their applications for the Western Pennsylvania Sectional Championship in August. Get them in before July 1, or we may not have a match! The response to date has been poor so get those apps in NOW!

August 1 & 2, with Match Staff and permitted participants shooting Saturday, working the match Sunday.

We were asked to move our Section Match from October to accommodate the IPSC Nationals in Circleville, OH, and we gladly did. Sign up and shoot our match to show support for the efforts of both the Section and the staff at Pitcairn-Monroeville who made that change happen.

From the Match Director at Circleville: I would like to thank you guys for changing the dates of your match. I would like to ask all of us guys in Ohio to sign up for this match ASAP. I just found out tonight that I will be able to make it. So my app is going in the mail tonight. (it only has to be post marked by 7/1 right) :D

The Match is on! Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Sectional on August 1 & 2.

A good time will be had by all - and if you come and don't have a good time, it's your own fault!

I honestly hate letting this match go but I am already one major match over what I said I was going to shoot this year. I had a great time at this match in 2007. I'm sure I'll be missing a great time. :(

I honestly hate letting this match go but I am already one major match over what I said I was going to shoot this year. I had a great time at this match in 2007. I'm sure I'll be missing a great time. :(

Come on now Dan. You know the retinue, just buy your wife something nice or give her your wallet and can make it to the match. :P:D

Come on now Dan. You know the retinue, just buy your wife something nice or give her your wallet and can make it to the match. :P:D

It won't work! First of all there is nothing in my wallet. :angry2: Second, she was well aware of my plans at the start of this season and is already _issed that I asked to go to the Battle in the Bluegrass match which was not on my list at the start. I can't see a way for me to make this happen.

Confirmation emails went out this morning. If you didn't get one (and sent in an application) please send me an email sdavidson98@comcast.net

There are still a few slots open for Sunday!

Steve

so when are you ohio guys shooting? redroof in.. i know that place, i know the days inn next to it also! ... and that little bar at the corner lol
I'll be shooting on Sunday.

Me too. you guys coming over sat night. If so we can catch some brew.

I'm considering making the match. I didn't realize its was next weekend. I shot my first match last week at Rayners and it was a good time. It will be good to get to the match to see everyone. If I can get off work I'll try to make it.

I could handle "catching" a few brews

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40