Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

We still have slots available for the Midwest 3-Gun Championships June 5-7 in Fayette, MO.

Come shoot one of the best 3-gun matches around. Great Prize table.

Match will be filmed for Outdoor Channel by American Riflemen TV and Shooting Gallery TV.

Thanks,

FNMAN

09_FNH_3_Gun_Entry.doc

I sent in My app. and it was returned, I didn't have the street address on it. I re-sent it with the st. adress I hope it made it this time. Hey Ken I am back in Wyo working, If it showed up please let me know, I am glad My "mythical" brother made it in as well, see you in June. Kurt Miller

Dam, Kurts going to be there. Better start practicing my reloads!!!

It's futile, Chad. Us mortals have no chance against Kurt.

Now maybe if he wore a full body cast instead of just a back

brace we would have a chance........... Nah, he'd still kick our asses.

<_<

Craig

Ahh no more back brace for me. This time around I am sound and healthy....well physically anyway. The back surgery that I had a short 5 weeks before CMMG last year is now fully healed and I feel good...so good I think I'll take a nap instead of practice :D Kurtm

Ahh no more back brace for me. This time around I am sound and healthy....well physically anyway. The back surgery that I had a short 5 weeks before CMMG last year is now fully healed and I feel good...so good I think I'll take a nap instead of practice :D Kurtm

Glad your back is doing well. It's no fun having a screwed up back. Mine isn't to the point of surgery yet but

the arthritis, degenerating discs, and stenosis aren't helping. Nor is the old age. Did get a spinal shot

(whatever it's called) and it helped a lot. Hopefully for a long time.

Anyway, hope to get to watch you on a big shotgun stage.

Craig

Edited by spd522

Hey there!

I was just making sure you were changing the rules for the match. In a past post you said that the shotguns could hold more than 9 rounds max, and you just had to download to 8+1. Its still 9 rounds max on your website (different than DPMS rules) and I just wanted to make sure of the rules before I showed up to play!

Also can you tell us how many spots are left? I have a buddy who is hard up for money and doesn't have the cash right now. He still wants to play though, and he wants to make sure there is room before bumming some money off of me.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you guys shoot!

Eric

Hey there!

I was just making sure you were changing the rules for the match. In a past post you said that the shotguns could hold more than 9 rounds max, and you just had to download to 8+1. Its still 9 rounds max on your website (different than DPMS rules) and I just wanted to make sure of the rules before I showed up to play!

Also can you tell us how many spots are left? I have a buddy who is hard up for money and doesn't have the cash right now. He still wants to play though, and he wants to make sure there is room before bumming some money off of me.

Eric

They are supposed to be changing the rules on their website so there's no more than 9 at the start, but, after the start, anything goes like DPMS! :cheers:

See post #30

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...78248&st=25

Hey there!

Eric

They are supposed to be changing the rules on their website so there's no more than 9 at the start, but, after the start, anything goes like DPMS! :cheers:

See post #30

Rules on the website are changed, sorry I forgot about that . . .

Also I will be gathering all of the entries this weekend and sending out confirmation emails (to those that included emails)

The address for the match is:

Midwest 3-Gun Championships

P.O. Box 105

503 East Nifong Blvd.

Columbia, MO 65203

What questions did I miss?

Steve

Hey there!

Eric

See post #30

Rules on the website are changed, sorry I forgot about that . . .

Also I will be gathering all of the entries this weekend and sending out confirmation emails (to those that included emails)

The address for the match is:

Midwest 3-Gun Championships

P.O. Box 105

503 East Nifong Blvd.

Columbia, MO 65203

What questions did I miss?

Steve

Have you guys come up with the courses of fire/round count yet? I thought it was posted by this time last year.

Thanks! :cheers:

You are probably correct, in that they were posted by this time last year, but we are working on getting an accurate round count as soon as possible. Mid May is what I have stated on AR15.com and I will have the round counts and squading up by then.

Email confirmations just went out, if you did not get one:

I do not have your regitration form yet,

Your email account has issues,

My email provider has been 'Blacklisted' by your email provider,

or . . .

I can not figure out your email :-)

Steve

register@midwest3gun.com

You are probably correct, in that they were posted by this time last year, but we are working on getting an accurate round count as soon as possible. Mid May is what I have stated on AR15.com and I will have the round counts and squading up by then.

or . . .

Steve

register@midwest3gun.com

I got my confirmation.

Thanks!!

I got my confirmation this am as well. Now, will there be another big, circus type shotgun stage? I hope that becomes a traditional stage for this match since last year's ranks as one of the best (most fun) four or five stages I've ever shot. Thanks.

or . . .

Steve

register@midwest3gun.com

Any possiblity of getting GPS directions to range ??

I got my confirmation this am as well. Now, will there be another big, circus type shotgun stage? I hope that becomes a traditional stage for this match since last year's ranks as one of the best (most fun) four or five stages I've ever shot. Thanks.

I can't believe you wrote this. I could believe that Rob would have wrote it sence he kicked tail on this stage. I know you just like punishment.

I can't believe you wrote this. I could believe that Rob would have wrote it sence he kicked tail on this stage. I know you just like punishment.

Mine will be going out in the morning. Relax fellas there's enough to go around. I don't think I'll have my SX3 ready for this match though.

Rob

Mike, do you and Gimme-Gimme want to squad up with Team Adventure Travel?