Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 MS 3gun challenge

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on your buckshot, please bring a complete 5 pack in the box !!!! :ph34r:

;)

When I order up shotgun ammo, I always empty the shells out into tubs for storage. I don't have the boxes. Will it be alright if I just get a box out of the trash and put my shells in them for the match?

what's the deal?

Buckshot will be in the box next to the loaded shotgun (lets say you may want to take box and all with you when you leave)

Mark,

NO vendors, CPWSA will be shooting Friday, Precision Delta is sending Gift Certs and Johnny is gathering soybeans.

SORRY, I did try to get a few.

HOP

Oh, and it only rained an inch today. Got some good progress in. Everything is finally shaping up (about a week later than I wanted) <_<

I've had several customers place orders and I will be delivering product on Friday which will at least save the shipping costs. Will be happy to do that for anyone who gets orders in before I leave around noon tomorrow. Can't vend at the match as we are headed over to shoot the Adams Arms 3 gun match on Saturday and Sunday. Whole lotta shootin' going on this weekend. Yee haw.

Edited by cpty1

Sunday's Agenda (changes due to Early AM delays on Saturday)

Squad 1 - Be ready to start on Stage 3 @ 9:30

Squad 2 - Be ready to start on Stage 2 @ 8:00

Squad 4 - Be ready to start on Stage 2 @ 9:30

Squad 5 - Be ready to start on Stage 3 @ 8:00

Scores are posted on the match website: 2009 LaRue Tactical Mississippi 3 Gun site

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 LaRue Tactical MS 3 Gun Statistician

Great match, would like to thank Sam for organizing everythng, Kurt for being HMFIC, Chad for one heck of a prize table (everybody got something and it wasn't no junk either), Linda for the quick scoring, all the RO's, sponsors and everyone else who helped make it happen. I know it was alot of work involved with getting everything ready and the the last 2 weeks of a steady daily dowpour could not have made it easy at all. Regardless of the weather Saturday morning, everyone took it in stride and from what I could tell was there to have fun and in good spirits. Thankfully the weather cleared up and we even had a chance to shoot an extra stage Saturday. Stages were fun and challenging so again, hats off to the Mississippi crew!!! Hope you can make it a yearly event.

Eric

I had a fantastic time at the match this weekend! I just got home it was a long drive from the coast but well worth it. I really lookforward to next year! Thank you everyone who helped get the match together and the dedicated RO's without you all we wouldn't have anywhere to go shoot!

I am going to bed now

Thanks Again everyone

derek

Great match, would like to thank Sam for organizing everythng, Kurt for being HMFIC, Chad for one heck of a prize table (everybody got something and it wasn't no junk either), Linda for the quick scoring, all the RO's, sponsors and everyone else who helped make it happen. I know it was alot of work involved with getting everything ready and the the last 2 weeks of a steady daily dowpour could not have made it easy at all. Regardless of the weather Saturday morning, everyone took it in stride and from what I could tell was there to have fun and in good spirits. Thankfully the weather cleared up and we even had a chance to shoot an extra stage Saturday. Stages were fun and challenging so again, hats off to the Mississippi crew!!! Hope you can make it a yearly event.

Eric

+1

Sam, Chad, Kurt, and Trapper did an excellent job with match logistics and stage design. Linda provided her usual GM stats performance. Even 3 inches of rain couldn't put a damper on such a great match. Thanks for accommodating us so we could buzz over to the Ozarks to shoot the Adams Arms match.

Sam and Company

Been awhile since I had that much fun at a match. Enjoyed the heck out of it. Thanks.

Good prize table. Good ROs. Good range. Quick results (Thanks Linda). Rain and all, things still ran on time. It doesn't just happen. Congratulations.

See you next year.

MHearn

Great match.

It was awesome meeting Sam, Kurt, Trapr, Linda (again) and everyone else who helped with the match.

i

The stages were excellent.

The Polish Star or as I called it the Polish Penetrator, was really neat. I hope Sam holds this match again next year, only somehow makes the rain go away!

Thanks again for a great time.

Despite the horrible rain on Friday the match still went on and we managed to finish by dark. We took a few hours of breaks in between the heavy downpours hoping for them to stop. But at some point we had to decide whether to quit or get wet. I won't lie....I came real close to quitting since I was unprepared without my rainsuit or waterproof boots. I was soaked through and through. It says alot about a match when you've got 6 grown men out kicking mud on each other and still having a ball. It was still a fun match and I enjoyed myself. Sam and Chad and crew did a great job and worked hard to put this together despite the horrible weather. Stages were well designed and the new Polish Plate Rack or Penetrator or whatever it is to be named was really cool. I hope to see it at more matches.

We finished at dark and headed out to MO for the Adams Arms Ozark 3 gun match. We got to our hotel about 4:30 in the morning and got our gear dried the best we could and re oiled our guns and were able to squeeze in an hour nap before we started shooting again. It was a busy and fun weekend. Congrats to Rob(ninja cock)Romero for two strong wins this weekend. Several folks also got to witness the Ninja Cock technique in person.

And hats off to another fine job by the GM of stats...Linda Chico :bow:

Sam and Chad......do it again next year and I'm sure we will do our best to make it back. :cheers:

Maybe next year we won't have to rush off so soon.

Many thanks to Sam, Chad, Trapr, Kurt, Linda, and everyone that worked so hard so we could come out and play. :cheers:

Thanks to all the great sponsors. Super prize table.

Special thanks to Nathan and his family for letting us come over and tear up their "yard" Great range!

And congrats to all the winners. There were some great shooters that didn't quite get to the top, but did shoot very well. Congrats to all!

I had some things going on over the last couple weeks that really wore me down, and by Friday, I was almost wishing I hadn't made plans to go. Worked most of Friday, then drove up. I am so glad I did. The match was great, Sam and crew did a terrific job, and I was so glad I was fortunate enough to go. Got to see friends that I see so seldom, made some new friends, and got to watch some of my local guys that are relativeley new to 3gun have a ball at their first big 3gun match. These guys have come a long way in a short time to get to the point they are at now, and still getting better. It was good to watch them shoot so well, and have so much fun. I am glad I went, great for the soul. Good job Sam!

As for the "Polish plate rack", I liked it, even if it did take me three tries to get to it. :rolleyes:

I just want to say thanks to everyone who had a hand in the making of this match happen, and to all the sponsors also, I'v ben shooting some 2 gun match's with buzz for a while and finally came and shot a real 3 gun.

Hi, my name is Joseph Jones ( a 3 gun addict) :roflol: