Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WANTED SHOOTERS FOR

I got my traveling papers from BATF so now i get to try my sbr, i have watch Pete and others do it and i will think it be fun shooting the little gun.

the stages look great!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my traveling papers from BATF so now i get to try my sbr, i have watch Pete and others do it and i will think it be fun shooting the little gun.

the stages look great!

Are the rifle stages carbine friendly?

Are we allowed to use our fun switches, too?? PLZ?! PLZ?! PLZ?! :ph34r:

the stages look great!

You use the giggle switch and I'm bringing frag grenades for the shotgun stage lol.

How many shooters do you have registered? I am trying to clear my schedule and was wondering how urgent it is for me to do asap.

We always have last minute entries. Last Saturday we had about half the paid entries needed. Our IPSC fund is very sound and can easily cover any losses; however, I don’t want to see that happen. The shooters will decide.

Otherwise, things are ahead or on schedule and the staff is fired up for another fun match.

GW

the stages look great!

The longest shot is upper third of an IPSC tgt at 100 yds. Sorry, no full-auto and the guns have to go bang or the timers don't work. The stages are posted at orpci.org.

GW

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on like I should but dealing with a sick family member has kept me on the road. I don't get enough time on the laptop.

Here some of the sponsor info for ya. Sabre Defense Industries, Larue Tactical, Brownells, Advanced Performance Shooting, Shooters Connection, DPMS, CPWSA and Nordic Components are going to be our match sponsors this year. Brownell's had provided alot of neat stuff in the shooters bag, and range flags again this year for all the shooters. Sabre has donated a complete rifle this year and it is a dandy! Nordic will give everyone a certificate to redeem a free shotgun follower and more stuff for the prize table. Larue is providing a whole box full of (in Greg's words) swag this year.

Don't forget on top of that Texas Roadhouse will be providing twice as many peanuts this year and mention that your shooting KY State Multigun and you'll get a percentage off on food if you should so choose to eat there. The BBQ guys are ready and will be cooking some damn good "vittles" this year. Remember bring lots of water. I can get hot around here in late May.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on like I should but dealing with a sick family member has kept me on the road. I don't get enough time on the laptop.

Here some of the sponsor info for ya. Sabre Defense Industries, Larue Tactical, Brownells, Advanced Performance Shooting, DPMS, CPWSA and Nordic Components are going to be our match sponsors this year. Brownell's had provided alot of neat stuff in the shooters bag, and range flags again this year for all the shooters. Sabre has donated a complete rifle this year and it is a dandy! Nordic will give everyone a certificate to redeem a free shotgun follower and more stuff for the prize table. Larue is providing a whole box full of (in Greg's words) swag this year.

Don't forget on top of that Texas Roadhouse will be providing twice as many peanuts this year and mention that your shooting KY State Multigun and you'll get a percentage off on food if you should so choose to eat there. The BBQ guys are ready and will be cooking some damn good "vittles" this year. Remember bring lots of water. I can get hot around here in late May.

Chris C.

MMM BBQ, Hot weather, no wind...CAN'T WAIT!! :roflol: Hell this match is worth the entry fee for just the food!

I got my pump action SG all slicked up, the Single Stack is lubed just a bit, and I'm massaging the buttpad on my FAL so that it will be friendly to my shoulder.

Oh yeah, I sent the app in about a month ago too! (Most important part....)

Here some of the sponsor info for ya. Sabre Defense Industries, Larue Tactical, Brownells, Advanced Performance Shooting, Shooters Connection, DPMS, CPWSA and Nordic Components are going to be our match sponsors this year. Brownell's had provided alot of neat stuff in the shooters bag, and range flags again this year for all the shooters. Sabre has donated a complete rifle this year and it is a dandy! Nordic will give everyone a certificate to redeem a free shotgun follower and more stuff for the prize table. Larue is providing a whole box full of (in Greg's words) swag this year.

Chris C.

Dude,

You forgot to mention one of the sponsors West Virginia University Hospitals-East we gave a couple of humidors and some cigars for the prize table!!!

Next year we are going to donate coupon for 10% off a colonoscopy

AP3

P,S, The bar-b-que was outstanding last year.

Edited by ap3

Chris C.

Dude,

You forgot to mention one of the sponsors West Virginia University Hospitals-East we gave a couple of humidors and some cigars for the prize table!!!

AP3

Sorry Bro, I got alot on the plate right now. My memory is not serving me well these days.

Chris C.

Chris C.

Dude,

AP3

Albert,

That 10% off a colonoscopy is that diameter or length ??? :surprise::roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Chris C.

Dude,

AP3

Albert,

That 10% off a colonoscopy is that diameter or length ??? :surprise::roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Good one :roflol::roflol:

I have shot this match twice. Good stages, props, and very well run. Best range food I've experienced in 15 years of IPSC shooting. I have reduced my traveling so I won't make it but I highly recommend the match. Bill L

What is the long distance for your april match in rifle.

Rabbit clay tgts at ~ 40 yds for rifle. Slugs ~ 50 yds on paper. We're not using the rifle range this time. The April stages are posted at orpci.org

What is the long distance for your april match in rifle.

Rabbit clay tgts at ~ 40 yds for rifle. Slugs ~ 50 yds on paper. We're not using the rifle range this time. The April stages are posted at orpci.org

The reference here is for the April multi gun club match this weekend not be be confused with KY State. You'll come shoot with us.

GW