Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more Poll, Click or standard

G-ManBart

Lets hear it...I've got three and they're all click models...

I have 7, all rheostat.

I lied, I have one click and I hate the damn thing! VERY hard to operate!

abs

LOL about the lying! They do make a piece that you can put on the switch to make it easier to turn. Or you could just donate it to my experimental cause ;)

Lets hear it...I've got three and they're all click models...

I have 7, all rheostat.

I lied, I have one click and I hate the damn thing! VERY hard to operate!

abs

LOL about the lying! They do make a piece that you can put on the switch to make it easier to turn. Or you could just donate it to my experimental cause ;)

Send me $99 U.S. currency and I will send it your way!

G-man...If you have three, then certainly you can send me one for testing. I promise I'll understand if it HAS to be attached to a Bedell...

Edited by Seth

When I used the C more I liked the click model better. On the make ready command, I liked the ability to be able to reach down and click the switch 7 times and I was done with any adjustment (I knew where I had to click it under the various light conditions)---no messing around with holding the optic/pistol up to get the dot bright enough etc.

When I used the C more I liked the click model better. On the make ready command, I liked the ability to be able to reach down and click the switch 7 times and I was done with any adjustment (I knew where I had to click it under the various light conditions)---no messing around with holding the optic/pistol up to get the dot bright enough etc.

i havent tried the click model yet, but i just bought a gun that has it, so i'll let ya know.