Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It may be a bit early to make any promises, so don't hold me to any of this, it is ultimately up to the Rayner's...

The format will likely be similar to last year (seemed to work well). Around ten stages (solid shooting tests). Shot in a one-day format.

Look for a man-on-man shoot-off on Sunday after the match. Last year we had fantastic participation...with the $5 entry fee going toward Junior raffle tickets (which the winners and the shoot-off staff recieved).

• 3 months later...

There is some talk of having Max, and maybe, Travis give a class!!!

I don't know how we'd work that. I might suggest to have the class on Thursday...and then shoot the match on Friday?

This might be an awesome opportunity. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if we can make it happen (I don't have any details on pricing and such).

aah, the thought of mud caked to my feet is just too sweet!

Coming in a day early this time...Flex, any thought to getting room rate discounts at any nearby places?

So what else is new this year - carbonless scoresheets?

Limited 40 said it the best" it wouldn't be the buckeye blast without rain. " I'll be there to play in the muck again. I was cleaning Ohio mud of my gear up until a few months ago. That match taught me a valuble lesson, asways bring a hat. almost every stage I had to stop the RO before the beep so I could wipe the rain off of my glasses.

Jake,

I talked with Tom (Rayner) today. The apps should be out by the end of the month. I hope to get down to his place and help him with the computer stuff (unless somebody that is good at that would like to step up;))...formatting the app and the ad for Front Sight.

Sounds like they might have to pump some water onto the range if the weather ends up being sunny. :)

I shall be there to defend my production title.

Matthew, you may want to bring plenty of "sand" to help the traction! the last couple year's i've just been waiting for Tom to grease up a pig and have a prize for the first to catch it!.

I still got some sand, I keep it for a rainy day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...