Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

If you see someone who looks like a shooter stand in the same line since you will know the person doing the check in knows the drill.

We should develope a secret signal... So we know who eachother are ;)

Everyone wear a red carnation in their lapel... Or something like that. :D

<_< If I see YOU ...I will "Pinch" your head with my thumb and finger ... I pinch your head :goof:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving! I know one person will be more thankful today, I just sent my cancellation email to Linda, I was in the match and now can't make it. I also will cancel the match hotel room that I had booked. Enjoy, shoot well!

Chris Eidsmoe

Happy Thanksgiving! I know one person will be more thankful today, I just sent my cancellation email to Linda, I was in the match and now can't make it. I also will cancel the match hotel room that I had booked. Enjoy, shoot well!

Chris Eidsmoe

I really want to congradulate you and several others like you who have had to cancel attending the match and are doing so far enough in advance that those who are on the wait list have the opportunity to show up and shoot the match. It is an extemely thoughtful thing to do.

7 days till the first shots!!! The serious countdown has begun :devil:

Yeah baby...

Picked up my S.A.M.V (Suburban Assault Minivan) from the shop today. Oil changed, brake job etc all ready for the long trip south...

Loaded the gun cart into the S.A.M.V this afternoon. 'Just gott burn a few fresh CD's of road tunes and we'll be ready to go. :)

Chris Eidsmoe

I really want to congradulate you and several others like you who have had to cancel attending the match and are doing so far enough in advance that those who are on the wait list have the opportunity to show up and shoot the match. It is an extemely thoughtful thing to do.

Same here. Being on the waiting list is torture. I keep convincing myself there is no way I'm going to get in then I get another e-mail with an updated waiting list number and get my hopes up all again. Really hoping to get in, but at the rate the list has been moving I think if I get in it will be at the last minute. I'll still be double checking my zeros and getting my stuff together this weekend. If you need to cancel make sure and let Linda know before Thursday so I have time to drive to Georgia. :cheers:

Anyone else going to "warm up" for the fierce competition of Fort Benning by running the Black Friday Gauntlet tomorrow morning??? :roflol::surprise:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and good luck with the holiday bargains tomorrow (remember, the more money saved on presents is directly related to the amount of money we get to spend on our sport!)

No, problem, I consider it a must. I just found out today that the closing of my son's townhouse (for which I'm cosigning) got delayed until next Wed. (was supposed to be tomorrow) and I really cannot not be there all weekend when him and his wife and baby are moving. Plus, last year I was on the wait list, found out two days before that I was in and I really enjoyed it! Cheers!

Chris Eidsmoe

Same here. Being on the waiting list is torture. I keep convincing myself there is no way I'm going to get in then I get another e-mail with an updated waiting list number and get my hopes up all again. Really hoping to get in, but at the rate the list has been moving I think if I get in it will be at the last minute. I'll still be double checking my zeros and getting my stuff together this weekend. If you need to cancel make sure and let Linda know before Thursday so I have time to drive to Georgia. :cheers:

. 'Just gott burn a few fresh CD's of road tunes and we'll be ready to go. :)

Your coming south so make sure some Dolly Parton is in the mix! :cheers:

Mmmmm... I dunno about Dolly, but I'm sure there'll be some REM anyway :D

. 'Just gott burn a few fresh CD's of road tunes and we'll be ready to go. :)

Your coming south so make sure some Dolly Parton is in the mix! :cheers:

Mmmmm... I dunno about Dolly, but I'm sure there'll be some REM anyway :D

Well if you do REM your are OK. But absolutely no Dixie Chicks is going to be tolerated in this sport.

I had an unexpected family emergency and my wife is in the hospital but expected to do well. She couldn't be home for Thanksgiving, but I am thankful that she is expected to come home Monday. Between rescheduling work and taking care of a 7 and 1 year-old, visiting my wife and keeping in touch with friends and family, I have been overwhelmed. I let Linda know ( I can't say enough great things about this woman I have never met) that I will not be attending the FB3G and perhaps I will be lucky enough to make it next year. Good luck and God bless!

Damien

I had an unexpected family emergency and my wife is in the hospital but expected to do well. She couldn't be home for Thanksgiving, but I am thankful that she is expected to come home Monday. Between rescheduling work and taking care of a 7 and 1 year-old, visiting my wife and keeping in touch with friends and family, I have been overwhelmed. I let Linda know ( I can't say enough great things about this woman I have never met) that I will not be attending the FB3G and perhaps I will be lucky enough to make it next year. Good luck and God bless!

Damien

Best wishes

Happy to hear your wife is doing better.