Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel City Carbine Match

iainmcphersn,

Well, I whish I had known that was another "Enos" member.

Good shooting, it was fun and an honor.

I really enjoyed our squad on Sunday (2) we had to run to get to targets to paste, and everyone was cheering each other on. The ladies in our squad Rocked. Just a good day shooting with good folk.

Well done to the Steel City crew.

Ya'll come to North Mississippi in September to the MS 3-gun Challenge.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83245 (Shameless plug) :devil:

Hop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iainmcphersn,

Well, I whish I had known that was another "Enos" member.

Good shooting, it was fun and an honor.

I really enjoyed our squad on Sunday (2) we had to run to get to targets to paste, and everyone was cheering each other on. The ladies in our squad Rocked. Just a good day shooting with good folk.

Well done to the Steel City crew.

Ya'll come to North Mississippi in September to the MS 3-gun Challenge.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83245 (Shameless plug) :devil:

Hop

Excellent squad and match! In case, you can't place me, I was the fellow in the yellow shirt that almost timed out on Stage 3. :mellow:

John

The match was incredible. Michael & I shot on Squad 2 Saturday. The stages, weather, staff & squad members were awesome. It was hotter than all get out, but we all decided we would take that over rain any day. On Sunday, Michael helped out on Stage 4 and I went to help Quiedo on Stage 5. It was great to meet so many shooters and see all the ways that the stage was shot (or not shot) - hee hee!!

David & Kim - thanks again.

Another fun and challenging match, didn't realize how out of shape I was until I woke up sore all over monday. Was great to meet alot of new folks and hang out with the ones I already know.

David, you and the crew are definetly showing how it's done, even though it's right up the road, it doesn't feel like a "local" match and from looking at all the out of state tags, word has gotten out about how great a match it is. Keep up the good work, can't wait til the next one.

My only regret is the one missed steel plate on stage 2 that cost me 2nd place in front of the short fat man above, LOL.... :roflol:

Edited by stik

I woke up sore all over monday.

My only regret is the one missed steel plate on stage 2 that cost me 2nd place in front of the short fat man above, LOL.... :roflol:

Woke up Sore??? Did you go home with REID :ph34r::roflol:

You mean the short fat man that whipped your arse? :surprise: At least YOU missed the plate.......

From the sound of the 1st statement missing the plate may be your 2nd regret but I'm sure before you are done they will be many more!!!!

If your nice I will let you shoot my new pistol.................

Edited by DrawandDuck

You mean the short fat man that whipped your arse? :surprise: At least YOU missed the plate.......

From the sound of the 1st statement missing the plate may be your 2nd regret but I'm sure before you are done they will be many more!!!!

AWWWW, thats just salt in the wound!!! You do know first hand how Reid likes to reward a "Good Hustle" after a stage.. Nah, I took it easy on Reid, not the other way around, LOL..

You don't need that pistol, you can't shoot iron sights anyways!!

Good job David and crew! I had a wonderful day of shooting. Enjoyed my squad too (two division winners in my squad) I may have learned something or two by watching them shoot!

I thought this was the years "Big Match"? I saw suppressed 22 lr, very little ports at angles, small shooting Ogre places, all very small stuff. My suggestion for next year is "BiG Stuff" big ports, big Ogre places.... this is the BIG match....:roflol::ph34r: Just kiddin

Cant wait to do it again. Good to see everyone.

Alan

Another well-deserved round of applause for everyone responsible. Great staff, great stages, great range, great sponsors, a great prize table for a quote-unquote trophy match.

The crew from south Louisiana will be back next year and we're spreading the word on this gem of a match.

:cheers:

Curtis

Awesome match! Shooters are really missing out if they're not making the "big" match or at least one of the quarterly shoots.

Squad 2 was a pleasure to shoot with except for the mouthy bald guy from Tennessee. :P

Chad

Now..now Webb. I think I'll stick with the amazon (Stefan). He's a little thicker. :roflol:

A sincere thanks to all who had a part in planning/running this match. Definitely a classy group of people. A great prize table to boot. Congrats to the winners!!

A great match and great people, or maybe a great match because of great people, either way David and his crew can chalk up another splendid event.

Thanks to them and to the amazing sponsors.

Now for the suggestions, make the rifle ports smaller and lower, and the gravel a lot more sharp. (JOKING)

Mike

Thanks to all of the people (Steel City, RO's, Shooters) involved with making this match a sucess.

Special Thanks to David and Stefan for their hard work and to Michael and Cheryl Fordyce, Jim and Stefan for helping Pete and I with running at Stage 4.

Robert Adams

L2723