Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody looking for a deal?

Revopop

The gun selling world knows I'm broke. That's the third time this week I had to sit on my hands and pass on a good deal on a handgun I really want. (the other two were screaming deals at nearly half price and I still had to pass) :(

The gun selling world knows I'm broke. That's the third time this week I had to sit on my hands and pass on a good deal on a handgun I really want. (the other two were screaming deals at nearly half price and I still had to pass) :(

Thats what credit cards are for :roflol:

Thats what credit cards are for :roflol:

You can only say that so many times. :blush:

I put one revolver on credit this month. Sold two others and a rifle to make it up... in theory.

Looks like the cash is going to the tax man instead. :wacko:

Man, that kinda sucks.. Been looking for one of these for a few months now. I have the cash too... just getting lazy on my post reading I guess :o

I dub the Carmoney MERLIN ORR of the revolver shooters...

...I guess that was a DECENT price, but...looks to me like the Hammer is FORGED, and maybe the Trigger is MIM...and the Front Sight doesn't look "Stock", either...makes me a lil' SUSPICIOUS...but then, you don't see 625's "For Sale" every day...BTW, Josh, I'm STILL LOOKIN'... :closedeyes: ....mikey357

I'm in the same boat as mikey357. I'm looking for a bone stock 5" 625 with frame mounted firing pin and the normal length cylinder. I have had my eyes open since November and haven't seen a one. It kills me that they stopped producing them.

I kinda of liked the Model 14, but then I came to my senses

Mark, the OTHER prices there were nothing to "Write Home About"...now, how come I did NOT know you were lookin' for a Model 14? I just happen to have... :roflol: ....mikey357