Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Reports From Limited Nationals In Bend Yet?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The results are posted on uspsa.org

I'm not a good one to give a report, cause I was on Stage 2 all day. The weather had all four freakin seasons in one day! There was frost on the ground this morning and it was 30 degrees. By mid afternoon, it was close to 80 and now it's muggy with a storm coming in!

I have a lot to say, but am really tired. RO'ing is damned tough work!

Well for sqaud 18 , that shot this pm on stages 1-5 , I have the following very un-official results from day 1.

PHIL STRADER 504.8 pts.

DAVE SEVIGNY 498.5

ERIC GRAUFFEL 467.8

ROBERT LEATHAM 461.9

TARAN BUTLER 459.1

TODD JARRETT 454

So , it looks like Phil had a great afternoon with Dave Sevigny hot on his heals. Lots of shooting left though

and It's hard to compare some of the other great shooters like Blake M. since they are all spread out in other squads. Phil and Dave seem to be pulling away from the pack at this point though.

Bill

The vibe I was hearing - Phil ahead of Dave by about 5 - looks to be about right...

Rob shot like a terd on the last two stages, giving up about 45 points. And Eric gave up about 45 points on the last stage he shot - The Standards - with two misses.

Tomorrow they start at o'frost thirty - whewhoo, I'm glad I'll be watching.

;)

Skywalker,

I don't understand why the link doesn't work for you because the progressive match results are in the "public" pages of the USPSA website, not in the "Members Only" section.

Try going to www.uspsa.org then click on "Match Results", then scroll down and click on "US Limited Nationals". In the meantime, here are the latest results of the top contenders:

Place Last Name First Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

28 STRADER PHIL FY31992 GM Limited Major No No Yes No 504.8258 59.86%

30 SEVIGNY DAVE TY42164 GM Limited Major No No No No 498.4599 59.10%

49 GRAUFFEL ERIC F38440 U Limited Major No No No Yes 467.7911 55.47%

55 LEATHAM ROBERT L684 GM Limited Major No No No No 461.8834 54.76%

57 BUTLER TARAN L2354 GM Limited Major No No No No 459.0740 54.43%

58 JARRETT TODD L2458 GM Limited Major No No No No 454.0314 53.83%

90 VOIGT MICHAEL RD4 GM Limited Major No No No No 416.4483 49.38%

99 GARCIA FRANK L292 GM Limited Major No No No No 408.7951 48.47%

Of course you should ignore the "Match %" because the overall rankings depend on which stages have been shot by each squad.

Ooops.

I just discovered that the results are in the "Members Only" section, which is why non-members cannot access them. Sorry.

Anyway, I hope the results I've posted above will be of some use to you.

PS: I just edited my earlier post so that only the top contenders are shown.

Hi Vince,

thanks for editing and posting the results.

I was going to post what you have already discovered: only USPSA members can now access the results page.

As a side discussion [thread drift mode]: isn't it silly to have match results not available to the general public? What about if at the olimpic games nobody (except competitors and live spectators) could access the final standings? Or, could you just imagine a F1 grand prix where Michael Schumacher and J.P. Montoya declare they don't want to see their names in the final race results?[/thread drift mode]

Skywalker,

The explanation given on the USPSA website is:

"In response to requests by a number of members, the match results (both major matches and club level matches) will be visible only from the USPSA Members Section. Some of our members prefer not to have their name listed on a publicly accessable web site, and it's not practical to manually edit hundreds of files to obfuscate individual names to service individual requests.".

Hope this helps.

Okay, some excellent "comeback shooting" on day two, on the super squad, we have:

Phil Stradder 1064

Tarran Butler 1059

Eric Grauffel 1058

Rob Leatham 1053

Todd Jarrett 1042

Dave Sevigny 1042

The top within 10 match points, and the top six within 20. That means the match pretty much starts anew tomorrow.

Cool.

So far, the weather has been perfect...

be

My bet is on TGO.

Losing the 45 points in the beginning was probably the best thing that could have happened to him (unless he loses :wacko: )

He's a great pressure shooter though, better when the stakes are down than when he's winning.

Just my guess. Of course David has been shooting flawlessly, and who can forget the man who wins every world shoot Eric. Still - I favor TGO - maybe I'm biased.

JB

Is Sevigny using a Glock ? That would be something if he could win with that gun. I would really like to see Phil win. I had the pleasure of meeting him at Area 8 and he's a heck of a nice guy. TGO will be tough to hold off when the chips are down though. I'm sure there will be some pressure packed moments coming down the strech with these guys so packed together. Wish I was there to watch.

TOErik,

ShooterGrrl was nothing but professional. She does a fine job of RO'ing. Of course, she did mention something about recognizing her as the "mouthy redhead." Alex just looked at me immediately. :rolleyes::unsure: Then she looked at me and said, "Oh!" :lol:

Liota