Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Match @ Mid-Carolina Rifle Club, 3/14/09

Show time ? sign up procedures ? etc ? I have a serios case of cabin fever and may be interested in a weekend road trip

Just show up. $15.00 for the match. $3.00 for extra classifiers... Registration starts at 9:30, shooting at 10:00.

Jack

So let me get this straight...I can come and get my SS, production, and L10 classifications taken care of for the small cost of $45??? This might warrant a road trip big time.

Edited by Larry273

Jack

So let me get this straight...I can come and get my SS, production, and L10 classifications taken care of for the small cost of $45??? This might warrant a road trip big time.

You are killin' me <_< . In the past, we have only allowed 2 guns - we don't want to be out there all day... Given that the weather ought to be nice, we are anticpating a big turnout.

• 2 weeks later...

Rats!!! I cannot go because I have a fencing tournament that I need to attend in preparation for the NC Fencing Divisionals (qualifier for the US Fencing Summer Nationals). So many sports, so little time. :wacko:

Sweet, I just sent my son's USPSA membership off this week. Between the one from last week's match and this classifier match he should be classified in time for the Carolina Sectional . :cheers:

Membership came in the mail today and Son is coming home from College this weekend. Should be classified by April. Now I will be curious to see how long I can stay ahead of him. I am sure it want be long before he passes me by.

Okay, the weather report looks disappointing. Intermittant rain & cool starting Thursday and ending Monday.

To keep my email volume down: We will not cancel for rain. Thunderstorms - yes. Tornados - yes. Rain - No.

The rain won't be an all-day event, just on-and-off nuisance-type showers. You'll need to bring some rain gear with you. We will still shoot 6 stages.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

ok...just so I'm clear on how these types of matches run. I can classify with BOTH my limited gun and my open gun?

How is the match run? Will shooters shoot one course of fire, then change guns and shoot the same again, but in a different class or will it be a round robin of sorts by class?

Ms. Linda, Thanks for the post about the weather. We are coming in the night before and weren't sure how it (the match) would be handled.

Blake

ok...just so I'm clear on how these types of matches run. I can classify with BOTH my limited gun and my open gun?

How is the match run? Will shooters shoot one course of fire, then change guns and shoot the same again, but in a different class or will it be a round robin of sorts by class?

Ms. Linda, Thanks for the post about the weather. We are coming in the night before and weren't sure how it (the match) would be handled.

Blake

Called & spoke to your dad to explain details & suggest hotels. See you Saturday morning.

Linda Chico (l-2035)

Columbia SC

I just wanted to thank everyone at the match today! We had a great time shooting in SC and everyone was very helpful and kind. Thanks to Mr. Jack and Ms. Linda for a great time!

Blake

Blake,

We enjoyed having you shoot with us yesterday. I apologize for the sorry weather :wacko: . I'll look forward to seeing you at the A6 and then back here in May for our Section Championship. Take care.

I just wanted to thank everyone at the match today! We had a great time shooting in SC and everyone was very helpful and kind. Thanks to Mr. Jack and Ms. Linda for a great time!

Blake

Blake,

We enjoyed having you shoot with us yesterday. I apologize for the sorry weather :wacko: . I'll look forward to seeing you at the A6 and then back here in May for our Section Championship. Take care.

JACK WHEN YOU GET TO CONTROL THE WEATHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW :unsure: HAHAHAHAAH :cheers:

Edited by EEH

Blake

Blake,

JACK WHEN YOU GET TO CONTROL THE WEATHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW :unsure: HAHAHAHA

Blake

Blake,

JACK WHEN YOU GET TO CONTROL THE WEATHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW :unsure: HAHAHAHAAH :cheers:

Don't be silly. Jack is just the Section Coordinator. Donnie is simply the Match Director. They don't control the weather. Everyone knows only the Stats people control the weather! :goof:

Actually, if I really could control it, we would NEVER have a shooting day like Saturday. I cannot believe 56 shooters came out in that miserable weather. It took me hours to feel warm again.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Blake

Blake,

Don't be silly. Jack is just the Section Coordinator. Donnie is simply the Match Director. They don't control the weather. Everyone knows only the Stats people control the weather! :goof:

Actually, if I really could control it, we would NEVER have a shooting day like Saturday. I cannot believe 56 shooters came out in that miserable weather. It took me hours to feel warm again.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Exsqueeze me, but, I believe Miss Kitty arrived Saturday and made a comment about the rain. I told her not to worry that it would stop raining before we started shooting... I thought that was pretty good predicting on my part. :sight:

Blake

Blake,

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Exsqueeze me, but, I believe Miss Kitty arrived Saturday and made a comment about the rain. I told her not to worry that it would stop raining before we started shooting... I thought that was pretty good predicting on my part. :sight:

Actually... I remember you saying "You saw the last of it in Orangeburg. We shouldn't get any more". And not 15 seconds later it started pouring... :blink:

Blake,

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Those are mighty big words from a man in a garish orange shirt. . .

:devil:

Now, this is how you stir the pot!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC