Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally got classified

Sean.McCanne

I started this game in September of last year, and I got lucky to start off shooting with some great people. They've helped me out all the way, and pushed me since the day I started. Thanks to their instruction, friendship and more than a few coldbeers, I finally got my first classification. I am now a C class limited shooter.

So thanks to Mike, Kurt, Scott, Javier, Henning, et all. It's only been 6 months, but I've had a great start. I appreciate everything.

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've been practicing my reloads, Kurt. I've also been working on getting faster between shots. I'll be at the range Saturday working on it more. I've got that Thursday off before the match so I can help set up and test everything if need be. I assume you're still in the great white north?

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to the brown ale.

Good job Sean! You won't have to work very hard for B thats for sure. Now off to Shotgun practice with you, you have a big match coming up...and the Brown ale WILL be cold! KurtM

You'll get it. Just keep shooting. Do you have a group of friends you shoot with? I'll tell you what, having people to shoot with every week and help you along is one of the most important things. And it makes this game more fun.

I know that several of my classifiers took a couple of months to get put in like they should. At one point I had 2 classifiers in the system and after the next entry date I had 6 and was classified. I still have one missing, I think, but it's not a big deal.

I'm definitely still wearing a *U* by my name in all classes. I think I'm only one classifier away. I think a couple matches I went to had the same classifiers. Congrats. I'm looking forward to getting my D if nothing else.

Thanks, and I'll see you on Saturday...for donuts. :roflol:

Way to go Sean. I think there is a rule that the guy with the newest classification card gets to buy breakfast on Saturday! Ask Mike and Scott if you don't believe me.