Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hat Cam Videos: Paul Bunyan 2-8-09

Aristotle

:surprise: Pretty pricey!

I know, I had to save up some milk money for a it. But I think it's going to be worth it. Goes without saying I got my inspiration watching your videos. :cheers:

I've watched this video maybe 50 times and I am learning a ton from it. It's truly a part of my training regimine. This match I was working on pushing the envelope a little. I had a few mistakes, but that was to be expected. For the most part, I need to get in shape to do most of things I know I need to do to get better. Had a few brain farts like throwing lead at an already falling steel, which then forced me to be out of position for a shot. Then that trigger freeze at the port, which killed my momentum on leaving as I had rehearsed.

FWIW... I like to watch/hear shooting videos without any music, period!

It makes it easier for me to pick up subtleties of the shooting environment (like you triple tapping the last target of the stage at the 1:03 mark).

Pardon the plug, my videos are available in the link below. Look down.

Edited by Chills1994

FWIW... I like to watch/hear shooting videos without any music, period!

I used to agree with you... I'd b@tch at my friend "Why does everyone feel the need to turn everything into a music video!?" Of course when I started to make a couple cheesy ones, I realized I needed to do something to make dreadfully boring videos somewhat watchable. :roflol:

:rolleyes: