Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

another newb from AZ

Luis

Good to see another new face.

Lots of places to shoot and lots of matches around town.

Rio in Mesa puts on matches Tuesday nights and on th eweekends with Revolver matches the first Sunday of every month and USPSA matches on the Saturdays and Sundays.

Cactus Match League puts on matches at Ben Avery on Thursday nights and USPSA the first Sunday with other matches on the 3rd and fourth Sunday.

Gunny puts on a Steel Challenge match at Ben Avery on the Second Sunday of the month.

Phoenix Rod And Gun shoots steel matches on Thursday nights and limited 10 the first Saturday, ICORE the second Saturday and they host bullsye as well as other matches.

Find a place to join in the fun.

Good to see another new face.

Lots of places to shoot and lots of matches around town.

Rio in Mesa puts on matches Tuesday nights and on th eweekends with Revolver matches the first Sunday of every month and USPSA matches on the Saturdays and Sundays.

Cactus Match League puts on matches at Ben Avery on Thursday nights and USPSA the first Sunday with other matches on the 3rd and fourth Sunday.

Gunny puts on a Steel Challenge match at Ben Avery on the Second Sunday of the month.

Phoenix Rod And Gun shoots steel matches on Thursday nights and limited 10 the first Saturday, ICORE the second Saturday and they host bullsye as well as other matches.

Find a place to join in the fun.

Welcome, Luis. There is plenty of match to choose from. :D

Which one do you like?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

Wow, been gone too long, been sidetracked by life but I'm back, I'm in Tucson and most of my shooting has been hi-power, I do the local matches, once a year I go to Ben Avery and shoot the Washington's birthday match, otherwise I just reload and paperpunch.

• 5 weeks later...