Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot my first IPSC match today

Topmaul

I shot my first IPSC today, it was cold below 32 degrees F. In spite of the cold it was a pretty neat match the only thing is I am so used to shooting as soon as I see a target and making some symbolence of using cover. Guess I'll get used to it.

I shot my first IPSC today, it was cold below 32 degrees F. In spite of the cold it was a pretty neat match the only thing is I am so used to shooting as soon as I see a target and making some symbolence of using cover. Guess I'll get used to it.

If you had fun at below freezing, just think how great it will be a couple months.

Where you located?

Bill

We have a match up here in Minnesota on Saturday,,,I can only hope for a temperature that comes close to 32 degrees. Forecast high said 25 with light snow chance. That will be BALMY!!

Anyway, congrats on your first USPSA match. Sounds like you are used to shooting IDPA or similar matches. I started out an IDPA guy and I still like the sport and I WILL NOT bash anyone who shoots that sport. I have to say, I noted my shooting skills skyrocketed after shooting the USPSA game though.

Welcome. I hope you had fun.

I do shoot a bit of IDPA but really more into local 3 gun style matchs also the gun club where I shoot puts on a lot of shotgun matches. The pistol is my weak point. Shooting every bit of USPSA I can the hope is to improve my pistol score. Don't want to bash anyone just want to understand the reasons for things.

Could some one fill me in on what a classifier looks like? Thanks