Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Barrettone....

Sue and Sarah

I just talked to him...sounded fine.

???

Well, if Jeff's feeling fine, he must not be coming to the match on Sunday cuz he's SKEERED :ph34r:

Nobody SKEERED here!!! It's just that I can only whip up on so many people in a week. That's why I only talk smack to one person at a time (a man has to know his limitations). Last week it was Thomas Moore ( I gave sci a break and let him eek me out by a match point or two...gotta keep the boys confidence up as It'll be his turn again soon dontchyaknow), this week was Z71Commander, and a few weeks ago, it was sci at the (T)urkey (D)inner Match. So, if I am done with this rotation of a$$-whippings, I suppose I can start over again on the list. I think I can pencil in one of the Irish family revoleros for the next beating. So who is calling me out this time??? I want to be sure I get the name right on the waiting list... I kinda figure it's sci having his wife talk for him, as he tends to hide behind that skirt a little bit. After he's done breast feeding, he'll hopefully post for himself. Now due to the high demand for "Barrettone Beatdowns" in the Metro Detroit area, we have had to implement the following policy:

Beatdowns will now have to be issued on an alternating basis. After an official call-out and beatdown, said losing party shall be required to travel to the "Burton Beatdown Center" and win over Barrettone in revolver Division to reclaim "home-range advantage" (only one smackdown request per match please.) Until this is done, all public smack talk priviledges are suspended for the losing party.

Now, acording to the schedule, all official smackdown requests have been honored to date:

November 30, 2008 Livingston sci

December 21, 2008 DCS (no beatdown requests received, only one person dared to show...and lost)

January 15, 2009 Top Gun Thomas Moore

January 20, 2009 Burton Z71Commander

Now, since sci's last OFFICIAL smackdown (Top Gun was for Thomas Moore), he has yet to travel to the Burton Beatdown Center for honor reclamation. If travelling to Burton is problematic, Barrettone Beatdowns Inc. is proud to unveil a new exciting program!!! Past beatdown victims can now apply to have us come to your home range (in Michigan). All that is required is a paid match slot, a $50 mobilization fee, and a $20 ammo stipend (matches over 100 rounds cost $40). So now, for roughly $85, you can have the beatdown brought to you. If you are lucky enough to somehow manage to win, the monies will be refunded, and the next beatdown is on us at your home range!!! To take advantage of this limited time offer and schedule your very own custom whoopin', just dial 1-800-BEATING. Operators are standing by...

Edited by Barrettone

Where is the match this Sunday? If this is an inside match Jeff, well, count me in.......I like it when the playing field is a little more level with less running and more gunning. I don't suppose you suggested a lot of low ports and kneeling starts?

Where is the match this Sunday? If this is an inside match Jeff, well, count me in.......I like it when the playing field is a little more level with less running and more gunning. I don't suppose you suggested a lot of low ports and kneeling starts?

The match is at Top Gun Shooting Sports (indoors) in Taylor. Registration is at 6:00 and the match starts around 6:30-6:45. Since the range is part of a business and available to the public, we have to wait for the public to clear out at 6:00 to finish setting up. We'll have 5 stages that take up the whole range. We are usually finished shooting by 9:00 or so and packed up and out by 9:30ish depending on how many people come.

Gee, Jeff, that's a whole lot of words to say that losing (second place) is really winning. :roflol: Isn't that a "2" beside your name?

Local Match Result

January 15, 2009 TOP GUNS PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Steve Irish 1 TY54959 B Revolver Major No No No No 281.8545 100.00%

2 Jeff Lafave 2 B23 B Revolver Major No No No No 280.3262 99.46%

3 Thomas Moore 3 TY44905 A Revolver Major No No No No 277.3481 98.40%

4 Brian Killam 14 L2810 D Revolver Major No No No No 114.5757 40.65%

After careful review of the results, I still think you lost.

Steve

Huh, he must be feeling better. :)

I know Chad is a man of polite words....but I believe he just called you all to Ohio for his Revolver match.

:surprise:

Sorry...Chad doesn't qualify for the program...he's not in Michigan. If I start up an "Ohio Division", I'll let you know. That Chad and Pat just love to lie down in the weeds justa waitin' for unsuspectin' Michiganders to happen by...I know how they operate... :ph34r:

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone

Gee, Jeff, that's a whole lot of words to say that losing (second place) is really winning. :roflol: Isn't that a "2" beside your name?

Local Match Result

January 15, 2009 TOP GUNS PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Steve Irish 1 TY54959 B Revolver Major No No No No 281.8545 100.00%

2 Jeff Lafave 2 B23 B Revolver Major No No No No 280.3262 99.46%

3 Thomas Moore 3 TY44905 A Revolver Major No No No No 277.3481 98.40%

4 Brian Killam 14 L2810 D Revolver Major No No No No 114.5757 40.65%

After careful review of the results, I still think you lost.

Steve

No beatdown request was filed...Sorry...only one per match, and you weren't it. Come to Burton to restore thy honor. Besides, your wife helped you... :roflol:

Edited by Barrettone