Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milford Lovett Jr. replaced Pete Goloski as match director. Pete remains involved in the 2009 NEI/A7, and will continue to work as match staff.

I had a long talk with Milford last night, and I have great confidence in his ability to do a great job as Match Director. He's already lining up range staff, and adds to that list as he continues to call in favors.

We are getting to the point where some of the weekend times are close to full (details at www.uspsa.org/squadding). If you want to shoot at one of those times, you may wish to send in your application soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Prize policies are posted on match announcements on www.uspsa.org/squadding:

Prize Policies

Recognition Awards (plaques) will be awarded by division and class, with one award for the top performer in each division per class, and one additional award for every 5 competitors.

Merchandise Prizes will be awarded top to bottom by division. This is a strict performance based distribution of prizes. In the case of gift certificates, the prize is the certificate (i.e., redemption issues are between the competitor and the sponsor)

Hopefully the 10 round mag limit will bring in more Production shooters. It would be fun to shoot a match with a big Production field.

It certainly seems like there are lot of Production shooters signed up so far. I've been seeing a good balance between Open, Limited and Production lately at local matches. In a couple cases there were more shooters in Production than other divisions. I wonder if it has anything to do with low ammo costs as well....

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, the one place I didn't look.

I finally just had a look at the stage descriptions myself. I didn't even know they were posted until this past Sunday at Harvard - Thanks Diana! It looks like it is going to be a great match with a big variety of stage types. I'm excited for this match!

See you guys there. I'm shooting Friday with Scott B. and Rob C.

Thanks, the one place I didn't look.

I finally just had a look at the stage descriptions myself. I didn't even know they were posted until this past Sunday at Harvard - Thanks Diana! It looks like it is going to be a great match with a big variety of stage types. I'm excited for this match!

See you guys there. I'm shooting Friday with Scott B. and Rob C.

You sticking around Friday night?

We are coming up Friday to shoot Saturday morning. We should hook up for a cold beer!

We are coming up Friday to shoot Saturday morning. We should hook up for a cold beer!

Jay- Unfortunately not. We are driving out Thursday morning watching some of the squads on Thursday, shooting Friday afternoon, and then we are taking off when we are finished. That would have been great to grab a beer. Probably just as well for you guys though - this way you wont be cloudy in on Saturday morning! ;)

Edited by Whitey627

Jay- Unfortunately not. We are driving out Thursday morning watching some of the squads on Thursday, shooting Friday afternoon, and then we are taking off when we are finished. That would have been great to grab a beer. Probably just as well for you guys though - this way you wont be cloudy in on Saturday morning! ;)

Matt,

You need to have the whole experience. Get there early, check things out, shoot, stay and socialize.

I shoot best with a hairy tongue and headache B)

Matt,

If I knew so many people were staying we could have booked the room for another night. I bet it's not too late, if Scott is on board as well.

Rob- I am game for whatever you and Scott want to do.

I am up for staying and hanging out after we shoot. It will be fun to talk about the stages over a beer with the guys (and gals).

If you guys want to leave after the match that is fine too.

Sweet, got squadded with Travis Thomasie and Lee Demaculangan on Friday AM!!! It'll be fun shooting with those two again. See some of you there.

Hopalong

We're going to need videos! :)