Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Alabama Section Championship May 1&2

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Unless something happens that I can't see...................I'll be there on friday to whip up on all you OPEN guys !!!!

Hop

And totally hand me my backside.

It will at least be nice to meet you. :cheers:

I say ppfffffftttt to your 50yd poppers. I did a little cheating today. Bring 'em on.

cheating and actually doing it can be two different things.... :ph34r:

If ya skeered just say so.

Uhhh..........NOT!!! :surprise:

I say ppfffffftttt to your 50yd poppers. I did a little cheating today. Bring 'em on.

cheating and actually doing it can be two different things.... :ph34r:

If ya skeered just say so.

Uhhh..........NOT!!! :surprise:

Try it with a real gun then. :rolleyes:

So you have 50yds figured ou?? I'll just say they will be somewhere between 35yd and 45 yds depending on the stage set up........Y'all keep buring up that ammo practicing for them 3 poppers...heck, I might put one at 30, 40 and 50........Stack, remember it is a little up hill so you might want to bump that load up to at leas 130pf for them....

Me and Stefan set up 2 stages yesterday hoping to get 3 more completed today and the remaining ones by Tuesday...at least I might be able to walk by Friday (without too much pain)........

Whew! I first thought it was 50-yard pepper poppers. The big ones ought to be a piece of cake :roflol: .

Nothing is FINAL...that is an interesting idea though....maybe 2 PP and 1 USP just to keep them bulls eye shooters from GA honest :P

Yeah I would suggest that you guys take a nice long sight picture to ensure a hit. Plus with the cost of ammo you don't wanna be missing much so to ensure this just shoot slower, more consistent. I tell all of my students this. Usually about ckassifiers but the concepts the same.

All right, now that we've got that out of the way does anyone know where the aftermatch party will be held. It's gonna be informal for sure and I'm sure there'll be plenty of frosty malt barley pops (beer) to go around. We should vote now as to whether camcorders and other recording devices will be allowed. Just a thought. Anyone have any other suggestions? There are plenty of quakity eating establishments located nearby and near the match hotel.