Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight

Gameplayer

I get three copies of every issue, I don't know why yet. Email me your address and I'll send you two before they hit the trash.

The USPS is finally though getting their USPSA fix for the time being, just got mine today, and it certainly seems leafed through....

If anyone DOES want to part with theirs, I would love to get ahold of two more (for my pal's family- see the Left the Range.... :( ) and would be more than happy to reimburse you for shipping...

Thanks,

Greg

WOW

Mine arrived 2 or 3 days before Christmas

That's becuase the good folks at USPSA know that you read s-l-o-w-l-y and needed the extra time. :devil:

Besides, you're a newlywed. Why are you wasting your time reading magazines anyway? :roflol::cheers::roflol:

Edited by XD Niner

WOW

Mine arrived 2 or 3 days before Christmas

That's becuase the good folks at USPSA know that you read s-l-o-w-l-y and needed the extra time. :devil:

Besides, you're a newlywed. Why are you wasting your time reading magazines anyway? :roflol::cheers::roflol:

I have not read it, been too busy with newlywed "stuff", it is sitting on my desk un-opened

Now that is just NOT fair! Mine still isn't here and I have had time to read it! Hell, I was snowed in all day yesterday and really could have used the diversion! And my internet connection was out most of the day too!

But noooooo....newlyweds get their Front Sight and snow bound people are stuck without. Not fair!!!!!!! I'm telling mom.