Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do I post pics on Benos?

J-Ho

• 1 year later...

I clicked on "attach this file" and get nothing. No thumbnail or prompt. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

First you have to click the "Choose File" button, then a window will open allowing you to select the file. (Having the file on your Desktop is the easiest way to navigate to it from that window.) Then after you select it, the window will close and the file's name will appear to the right of the Choose File button. Then, you click "Attach this file."

be

I clicked on "attach this file" and get nothing. No thumbnail or prompt. What am I doing wrong. Thanks

First you have to click the "Choose File" button, then a window will open allowing you to select the file. (Having the file on your Desktop is the easiest way to navigate to it from that window.) Then after you select it, the window will close and the file's name will appear to the right of the Choose File button. Then, you click "Attach this file."

be

You don't have to use Photobucket ... Just edit your picture with Windows Paintbrush. You don't have to change a thing. Just right click on the picture, select edit, then once in Paintbrush, go to file, then save as, and select a location on your computer that you want to save the file. This will automatically reduce the file size and make it able to upload.

You don't have to use Photobucket ... Just edit your picture with Windows Paintbrush. You don't have to change a thing. Just right click on the picture, select edit, then once in Paintbrush, go to file, then save as, and select a location on your computer that you want to save the file. This will automatically reduce the file size and make it able to upload.

Windows Paintbrush is not going to such a good option on a Mac.

I've been using Graphic Converter for a long long time. It's a free download, fully functional, and very powerful.