Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are Pistol grip stocks available for the FN SLP?

Bear1142

Yes...FN is making a pistol grip for the SLP. Get in touch with Ken Flood and he should be able to get oy one by now. Last time I talked to him they were not out as accessories just yet. That was several months ago.

But.....if your carriers just happen to be out of shells and Rob is around,I don't think that pistol grip should matter. Maybe you need better carriers? :roflol:

Erik

I see the FN USA web site advertises the FN SLP Tactical and it has the pistol grip stock. I am guessing the stock will be for sale soon.

I have also heard of people taking the 1100 pistol grip stock and fitting it to the Winchester Practical (same gun as the FN SLP MK1) by using a dremel to do some grinding.

I would like to find out if this works also. I have really gotten to like the FN shotgun and the pistol grip would be nice.

Yes...FN is making a pistol grip for the SLP. Get in touch with Ken Flood and he should be able to get oy one by now. Last time I talked to him they were not out as accessories just yet. That was several months ago.

But.....if your carriers just happen to be out of shells and Rob is around,I don't think that pistol grip should matter. Maybe you need better carriers? :roflol:

BWAHAHAHA!!! That was classic!! I would have paid damn good money to have seen the look on Erik's face when Ninja Boot dropped all those shells! LOL

No the look on Rob's face was the one to have! The indecision that passed over his face was GREAT. Finally he thought that if he had those shells in his hand he would get in trouble for "helping". He was confusing USPSA for IMGA. After Rob opened his hands I told Erik to get what he needed and continue on. So Erik scooped up all he could and kept after it!....The second most priceless facial expression in the match came after I told Erik to unload and show clear. He said "what are we going to do about this, I was interfered with". I told him as far as I was concerned Rob had helped him out a bunch by at least getting all the shells into one small area so they were easy to pick up, so the whole thing was a wash as far as I was concerned and there would be no reshoot. The look of utter astonishment on Eriks face was well worth the possibility of Erik tearing my head off! :roflol: I DO WISH SOMEONE GOT IT ON FILM!!! KurtM

Isn't the SLP made in Belgium ? If so, I think you would encounter 922r problems. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I would love to try one of these shotguns, but only if a PG stock is possible.

Can anyone make light of 922r as it would apply to the FN SLP if a pistol grip was added. From what I can tell.....its not a problem....but it constantly comes up. Is 922r treated like an NFA violation? Basically.....what gives with 922r?