Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana State Section Championship

Jeff Matche is the lefthanded one with da fro'. Darren Mulford is the one in the white shirt and work boots.

Both are from the St Louis area.

You want'em roughed up???

Edited by Caspian_45

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Matche is the lefthanded one with da fro'. Darren Mulford is the one in the white shirt and work boots.

Thanks

no just needed to make sure I got names right on the pictures for the article submitted to front sight

Please to announce that the location and the dates are now set for the:

2010 Indiana Section Championship

"Make my Day"

June 25,26,27

Atlanta Conservation Club

Atlanta, IN

Club Information:

http://www.eteamz.com/atlantaconservationclub/

Indiana Section Information:

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/

(information will be periodically updated as needed)

Thanks

no just needed to make sure I got names right on the pictures for the article submitted to front sight

Tony is close, forgot the s (Matsche) if you want to be correct.

We get roughed up enough already. :)

Jeff

Thanks

Jeff

Yeah, we get roughed up enough.

It must be my good looks because I have no clue why you'd want to use me in your article. I spent half that morning in the crapper, then my gun puked all day, then I topped things off by going minor at the chrono. My T&A radar was even off per Bruce K. who said I was hootin' and hollerin' about old ladies that I thought were young hot chicks.

Darren

Thanks

Jeff

Yeah, we get roughed up enough.

It must be my good looks because I have no clue why you'd want to use me in your article. I spent half that morning in the crapper, then my gun puked all day, then I topped things off by going minor at the chrono. My T&A radar was even off per Bruce K. who said I was hootin' and hollerin' about old ladies that I thought were young hot chicks.

Darren

I didn't say that you would like the article!!

It is about what the pictures are of more than who is in them. These show stage 6 and the hard cover targets and the movement it required. You just happen to in the picture, and not breaking the 180, or have your finger in the trigger guard while moving.

I didn't say that you would like the article!!

It is about what the pictures are of more than who is in them. These show stage 6 and the hard cover targets and the movement it required. You just happen to in the picture, and not breaking the 180, or have your finger in the trigger guard while moving.

Dang, I was hoping it was my good looks! :roflol: