Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jelly Beans

slflr

Went down to the local jelly bean store and picked up a pound of licorice Jelly Belly's yesterday. Found that one at a time was too little and 6 at a time was too much. Four was just about right. Also, I found I couldn't eat more than 4 at a time, 4 times in a row. That's only sixteen Jelly Belly's. Takes me about two hours to recover. Anyone have similar experience?

Bob

Ah, let me tell you about the recovery time with cheesecake.... :lol::lol::lol:

I can eat a LOT of cheesecake with no ill effects.

[/quote

I ate an entire 18" cheesecake in one sitting, when I was a young man :surprise:

About 15 years was the recovery time...But I got Better :lol:

One pound is my limit on black jelly beans :roflol:

Jim

Well, I'm 55 and nearly puke at the thought of eating licorice jelly beans. Although Jelly Bellys are really, really good, I can remember a time before them. You had the basic grape, cherry, lemon, lime and orange flavored and of course those nasty licorice flavored ones.

I think jelly bellys have about 7482 different flavors :surprise::roflol:

dj

Have you considered Taylor throating? It might solve the problem. But I think the real issue here, Bob, is that as long as the USPSA rules dictate 8 rounds max from a position, people are going to wish they could use an 8-shot revolver, even if they were relegated to minor scoring.

;)

Have you considered Taylor throating? It might solve the problem. But I think the real issue here, Bob, is that as long as the USPSA rules dictate 8 rounds max from a position, people are going to wish they could use an 8-shot revolver, even if they were relegated to minor scoring.

;)

Precisely my point.

;)

Precisely my point.

So you want this thread locked?

-ld

Cheesecake Part Deux: I ate a whole cheesecake once upon a time, too. Didn't hurt me a bit. Recovery time, one day.

I love cheesecake and Jessica Alba.

Uh....Bob?.....I hate to be the one to point it out, but you are drifting this thread. People may not be done discussing jelly beans. Just trying to help keep things on track before the mods are forced to step in here.

Cheesecake Part Deux: I ate a whole cheesecake once upon a time, too. Didn't hurt me a bit. Recovery time, one day.

Uh....Bob?.....I hate to be the one to point it out, but you are drifting this thread. People may not be done discussing jelly beans. Just trying to help keep things on track before the mods are forced to step in here.

Mike,

I know you are locked into your small town mores,

but Jessica Alba is definitely a Jelly Bean.

Lighten up, get out the Patchouli oil, and relax. Eat some cheesecake.

Edited by slflr

Mike,

I know you are locked into your small town mores,

but Jessica Alba is definitely a Jelly Bean.

Lighten up, get out the Patchouli oil, and relax. Eat some cheesecake.

And some Tupelo honey.