Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I challenge ZHunter...

kgunz11

I challenge you, ZHunter, master of the SS, to a duel of skinny guns (not that I think I will win, just want more people to play with and watch shoot so I can learn something). For that matter, any one else wanting to shoot Single Stack division in the next East Alabama Gun Club match. Regular match fees apply but there will be a $10 side bet by everyone competing. Everyone throws $10 in the pot and the winner takes all.

Z, if you wanna come up you I'll put you up for the night. The guys at EAGC put on an awesome match, second to none in the area (I like Cool Springs just as much).

Anybody else wanna play with the Single Stack guns bring an extra $10 to throw in the pot.

Edited by kgunz11

Bobby

Sounds like a great idea, but it is gonna have to wait a while, I just returned last night from Australia last night, work related, and am getting married in 10 days, then Christmas, New Year, honeymoon...

Well, you get the idea, but I am sure I can use some FF miles to come up and shoot a match with you guys.

Jay

Jay, make it before deer season ends and I'll put you on a deer too! I'll even let you shoot one with my new Matthews Drenalin. It's smokin fast!

Go here to look at the deer I got yesterday evening.

Give it some thought and let me know when you might be able to come up. Bring the wife with ya (congrats on that by the way!).

Thanks

Not sure when Deer season is over, but my plate is pretty full at the moment.

With any luck, I will get to shoot this weekend at Malabar, great match, they are setting up El Presidente as the classifier. I have never shot it before, so it might be fun.

Deer season goes out here Jan 15, so there is just over a month of it left. Our first rut is going on right now and then next one will be the last week of season.

Never shot an El Pres? I can run it around 6.20 with a C thrown in here and there. It's a great stage to practice for me as it involves turning, splits, transitions, and a reload. Really hits on a lot of the bases.

Thanks

With any luck, I will get to shoot this weekend at Malabar, great match, they are setting up El Presidente as the classifier. I have never shot it before, so it might be fun.

6 flat / 0 down = 92% in SS......

Thanks

Box

Nice run!!!!

Thanks

Box

Nice run!!!!

No, no, no......that is my prediction for you this weekend..... :cheers:

I'm struggling to make A in open by the end of the year... :ph34r:

Thanks

Box

Nice run!!!!

No, no, no......that is my prediction for you this weekend..... :cheers:

I'm struggling to make A in open by the end of the year... :ph34r:

I think I would be doing good to be down 4 to tell ya the truth.

I hope to get to shoot the match

92% would be awesome for sure. I am presently at about 78%, so a 92% would be sweet

Bobby,

You should think about driving up to Nashville this weekend.

NTPS in Dickson will be having their monthly club match.

There are sure to be a lot of single stack shooters there (myself included), because a lot of folks are getting ready for the Hillbilly Classic this spring (which you should attend) and the SS nats.

I would be happy to throw 10 bucks in the pot for high overall SS.

However, I warn you, there are some serious pistoleros shooting SS in this club.

If you aren't producing master class scores,.... well I hope you don't need the money.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

Thanks for the invite Tony. My bro-n-law is coming home from NY this weekend and I only get to see him 3-4 times a year so I can't miss this. It's his only chance to come home for Christmas.

I'd love to make the Hillbilly Classic and might put that on my wish list.

I am no where near Master class, and as I said in the initial post, it's not about winning, but having other guys shooting SS so I can watch how they do it and potentially learn something from them. Not many SS shooters around here, but I am loving my skinny gun. My limited gun got lightened by Matt Cheely and now is waiting to be re-hardchromed. I don't think I am going to go back to Limited for a while. Shooting the SS is making me a better shooter. I am learning discipline and stage strategy that I would have never learned with my Limited set-up.

I'm with you.

When it comes to winning I don't have much of a chance (yet) but I do keep working at it.

However, I do learn a lot from these guys.

The biggest thing I've learned is that I simply need to practice more. ;)

Come to the Classic.

The one in October was hands down, the most fun I had at a match all year.

Tls

Edited by 38superman

Bobby

Sounds like a great idea, but... <snip> am getting married in 10 days,... <snip>

Jay

YOU'RE DOING WHAT?! :surprise: If this has been discussed here before I'm definitely not spending enough time in the forums!

When's the wedding?

Who's the "lucky" lady?

Is she good with the kids?

I didn't even know you were in a relationship... When did that happen?

Are you gonna be allowed to come out and play with your friends?

B)

:cheers:

Sorry for the thread drift Bobby. Please provide details of the East Bama match.

Edited by Nemo

Bobby

Sounds like a great idea, but... <snip> am getting married in 10 days,... <snip>

Jay

YOU'RE DOING WHAT?! :surprise: If this has been discussed here before I'm definitely not spending enough time in the forums!

When's the wedding?

Who's the "lucky" lady?

B)

Sorry for the thread drift Bobby. Please provide details of the East Bama match.

I vote for the girl in his Avatar

Nemo,

The East Alabama Gun Club puts on some of the most exciting and neatest matches I have ever seen. They are really into the "theme" stuff and their creativity is unsurpassed. It's a really great match with good round count and equal amounts of challenge and difficulty.

The match is in Phenix City Alabama (right by Ft. Benning) and it will be held on Dec 21st. Would love to shoot with another SS Elite Snob since none of the other snobs are willing to shoot SS. :(

Bobby

Jay

Yes it has, but not openly, a mention here and there

When's the wedding?

Dec. 19th

Who's the "lucky" lady?

Her name is Betsy, Eric met her earlier this year at a Titusville match

I think my kids would dis-own me if I got rid of her. Both of them just adore her and it is mutual. She has never had kids of her own, so she treats them like they are hers

We met Jan. 28th

Oh yeah, I still do my thing, as does she, so it is all good

B)

So there ya go, you are now up to speed

Edited by zhunter

I challenge you, ZHunter, master of the SS, to a duel of skinny guns (not that I think I will win, just want more people to play with and watch shoot so I can learn something). For that matter, any one else wanting to shoot Single Stack division in the next East Alabama Gun Club match. Regular match fees apply but there will be a $10 side bet by everyone competing. Everyone throws $10 in the pot and the winner takes all.

Z, if you wanna come up you I'll put you up for the night. The guys at EAGC put on an awesome match, second to none in the area (I like Cool Springs just as much).

Anybody else wanna play with the Single Stack guns bring an extra $10 to throw in the pot.

Would you like to borrow a well traveled rubber Rattlesnake :roflol:

Jim

Would you like to borrow a well traveled rubber Rattlesnake :roflol:

Jim

NOT the snake!!!! :angry2: