Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Firebird in m4 config for home defence

GentlemanJim

Well if you run out of ammo, you can beat the intruder over the head with it!

That ain't your grannies run of the mill stamped sheet metal welded together AR15......Ain't skeered of no casehead seperation with that puppy!

And.... A lot of times a good buttstroke might just solve the problem without a weapon being needed. :surprise::rolleyes:

Imagine that thing with a massive full lenth up to the reciever rail quad rail ?? :surprise:

Monster tacticool Movie gun available for rental ??? Really Jim, I bet you could get a hold of

some movie guys that would need something like that for some flicks.

At an outragous Hollywood premium $$$ ofcoarse !! ;)

Jim,

That looks pretty awesome, almost exactly what I think I want. :D

I've tried to send you some questions about $$$ cost to build one of your awesome guns, both in PM & in email. Never got a reply from the PM & the email said your box was full. Any chance you could tell me best how to get hold of you? Thanks! Are you expecting the new forged firebirds anytime soon? Taking orders?

Mark Miller

Jim,

That looks pretty awesome, almost exactly what I think I want. :D

I've tried to send you some questions about $$$ cost to build one of your awesome guns, both in PM & in email. Never got a reply from the PM & the email said your box was full. Any chance you could tell me best how to get hold of you? Thanks! Are you expecting the new forged firebirds anytime soon? Taking orders?

Mark Miller

Sorry Mark!

My ISP has my email in a plain mess :angry2:

Call me anytime

505-847-0108

Jim