Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BLACK FRIDAY!

Dan Hefta

I hate black friday, we as Americans have forgotten what Christmas is all about, people act like complete A** holes to save a few bucks for Christmas presents. The poor guy at Walmart that got trampled to death, all for cheap Xmas gifts!! It makes me sick to my stomach! I for one boycott black Friday it is an abomination and should be stopped. May God have mercy on their souls.

I hate black friday, we as Americans have forgotten what Christmas is all about, people act like complete A** holes to save a few bucks for Christmas presents. The poor guy at Walmart that got trampled to death, all for cheap Xmas gifts!! It makes me sick to my stomach! I for one boycott black Friday it is an abomination and should be stopped. May God have mercy on their souls.

Way ahead of ya. We have not shopped on that day for over 15 years.

I have to drive by our neighborhood mall on the way to the Jail downtown, and I left the house at 0830 on Friday and witnessed a TOTALLY FULL parking lot at the said mall with traffic backed up in every direction from every interurban freeway on/offramp. It was nuts. On my way back about 1.5 hours later, the traffic was even WORSE!!!! What the fark gets into people, anyway...??!!

The Wal*Mart incident is scandalous. And yet that very thing keeps happening every year, for real. We hear about that same stuff EVERY YEAR!! Hmm.... time for employees with tasers, I say.

Actually, hate the press. the guy at that Walmart didn't die from being trampled, he died from a heart attack. But I agree, %95 of my shopping was done on-line this year. My Christmas List had hyperlinks to Shooters Connection, Blade Tech, Brownells and CDNN. lol

We have a fairly young tradition in our family,

Black Friday, Super Bowl, New Years day are all family day's where we either go Pheasant hunting or to the range as a family and just enjoy our time together. It made a wonderful Friday for my wife and I, Grandma and Grandpa took little Will or the day and we took the pup and chased pheasants in the fabulous Far Norhtern CA weather (Sunny/Clear/mid-50's). To top it off, my bride got her first pheasant with a single shot and the pup retrieved it for/to her :wub::D .

There are soooo many great things to do besides bieng packed in with all of the sheeple in a Regional shopping hub.

Also copying this to the like forum.

Edited by Modoc